Gotta get this off my chest

So I'm driving to work today listening listening to sports talk rad7io and now I'm legit furious I am easily the biggest Brady fan u ever saw I have watched every patiops game since tim was drafted out of Michhigan I k now all about his life with gazelle and how hes from California did u know he won more super bowlsh then anyone else ever and no one will ever win more trust me tim brady is hands down the man my mom and gf also think he is a cutie patootie but I dont know anything about that susp7er sus but bn I've watched him thwo threw a ton of first downs once and touchdowns on tv I even went to Gillette's once I am sick of the rumors and people saying eli manning this or joe Montana that when righrbherle we have brady now hes the man and I dont think we will ever witness this greatness again and if anyone starts critical him I'm not just gonna stand by and let tim brady get trash talked he bn is easily the best we can r so tall the people on the radio I'm done with their NJ onsense go patriots 202021!
giphy (1).gif

I think Tim can probably play another few years I think he wants to. Not sure he will stay with pats

What's ur favorite memory of brady I thought in that game early this year when adleman threw himself a pass and he almost got the dude is a living legend and hes over 40 no one over 40 can do what hes did
I like when he wins championships for Hartford and rest of New England

I doubt he's allowed to drive. Guessing his ride to work is a short bus owned by a special needs foundation that helps uhmmm......others with his ...........afflictions.........get to McDonalds.
OP writes like he posted on the way to work (on his phone) while still being drunk and circling the liquor store till it opens so that he can grab a six pack to help him get through the day.

I doubt he's allowed to drive. Guessing his ride to work is a short bus owned by a special needs foundation that helps uhmmm......others with his ...........afflictions.........get to McDonalds.
Ur derailing the thread

Back