Got Strength Gym Question of the Week #3

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by Jake Pudenz, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Jake Pudenz

Jake Pudenz Green Belt Professional Fighter

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this video because it didn't seem like the last two videos were very well received but I decided to anyways because even if there is debating, it helps me learn and expand my knowledge as a young strength and conditioning coach as well as solidify my opinion for myself.

As before, if anyone has any comments or critiques, please post them here.

2. BoxingFan123

BoxingFan123 Purple Belt

I remember one of your last videos there was a part I vehemently disagreed with, but I think you said this is for highschool athletes so I let it slide

3. DrBdan

DrBdan Something clever

Buddy in the video needs to speak up. But yeah, sleep is important. I agree with what he said.

4. miaou

miaou barely keeping it together

Yes, sleep is important and so is sleep quality. For athletes it's 8 hours minimum. High-school athletes could probably benefit from 8+.

Are you really planning to start a new thread every week? If these videos keep coming every week, it will add up to a great amount of different threads.