Got some new Nogi stuff to showcase...

PhenøM

MMA Gear Aficionado
Reaction score

The Black Tsunami hoodie, very hot. The only way it gets better is with my Otay card they sent me! Pictured in the middle!

Holy Beanies Batman!

I love the stuff, unfortunately I have to wait til good Ol XMas to get it, Boooooo! Oh well it will be worth the wait. My only small gripe was I thought the O on the brown OE beanie would have white fill in the lettering. Not a biggie, but cant wait to have this stuff XMas morning, got more on the way too!

Looks real nice i love the nogi stuff let me just add though that hoodie is absolultly massive i would look like an ommpa loompa in that thing

Thanks for the props guys.

Foxx-- We have other sizes than the XXXXXXXXXL for Phenom

No, that's the Opps I just ate a midget size Nogi!

2 guys wearing Nogi did damage at the KOTC show tonight. Fernando Gonzalez and Thomas "Wildman" Denny. I only stayed til the end of the Denny-Fanshier fight, it was too frickin' cold to stay out there.

Yea, I got my hoodie as well. Really nice and warm. Good stuff!

Selling thesethings like crazy right now. Actually backordered on the Tsunami Black and the OE for about 10 more days now.

We have a pre order sale coming up for all our new shorts for 06

can we see pics of the new shorts?

The Real Chris Brennan said:
Selling thesethings like crazy right now. Actually backordered on the Tsunami Black and the OE for about 10 more days now.

We have a pre order sale coming up for all our new shorts for 06

Well Chris that is a good problem to have, I'm glad your selling well. I'm hoping to add my name to that list sometime soon.

The new shorts were posted here in another thread. They have white and green.

lol first time checking out the equipment section. damn you guys buy sports wear? i go rocky style, wear some crappy old sweatpants and assorted hat for running

Gotta look good for the ladies at the gym and dojo. We have two white and 3 asian females training muay thai with us and damn they look good and kick some major ass! Also it is to support guys like Ron, Chris, Paul, Pedro, Adrianne etc. etc. because we want MMA to get HUGE and support these guys for taking a risk in supplying us some sweet clothing.

Am I the only one who thought it was funny that you were allowed to take digital pictures of the stuff. than it was taken away, till you rip through the presents X-mas morning.

Stupid question, but had this on my mind for a while now and never bothered asking.

What's the deal with Nogi having the same name as the brazilian comp Nogi that sponsers Vitor?

Back