Got Folks Out Here Stocking Up On Toilet Paper Again

Baby wipes and tissue feels better anyways. I’m not worried honestly, as long as I have running water I’m good.

I might need to stock up on canned goods though. Especially since now all the damned restaurants are going to go under from the lockdown.

the mountain dew and toilet paper hoarding is hilarious. I have a Kirkland pack I bought when the hoarding calmed down like 6 months ago that I still havent finished. it will be straight chaos if they institute another quarantine a lot of people will be evicted and poor.

What about the elderly who have enough trouble getting to the supermarket? I guess they can go fuck themselves, right?

8178B187-6AB5-40AA-BA30-602AD91393EC.jpeg

the mountain dew and toilet paper hoarding is hilarious. I have a Kirkland pack I bought when the hoarding calmed down like 6 months ago that I still havent finished. it will be straight chaos if they institute another quarantine a lot of people will be evicted and poor.

Those are the same people who were probably dancing in the street a week ago. Now a lot of them will be living on the street they if they institute another quarantine. Talk about irony

Ban for scat.

tenor.gif

I don’t understand the panic buying of toilet paper and if you haven’t died from covid by now, it’s probably not gonna get you
there isn't any smart logic or critical thinking behind the people doing the hoarding.

there isn't any smart logic or critical thinking behind the people doing the hoarding.
The irony of it is back in the earlier days of the pandemic the government caused the hoarding. People were told to stock up on medications and essentials in case of supply chain break downs. After that it just followed trends of what other people were stocking up on.

My state of Oregon is doing a "freeze" on November 18th and folks are all out buying toilet paper, rubbing alcohol, and gallons of water again just like when the "pandemic" first started

Are people really this gullible? This just happened back in March/April and you're falling for the okey doke again? It's like that magician who showed the secrets on the "how to saw a woman in half" trick and people are still acting surprised after he's already showed you how it's done

I'm guessing a lot of these same folks will be in line in two weeks brawling over $200 4k televisions at Walmart or Target not remembering to practice social distancing

The fact that it is happening again so soon is what perturbs me the most

The odd thing is they probably didn't even finish the first batch of 50 packages they got last time.

here in vegas, the Gov has requested a new stay at home order, so naturally peeps will hoard again. not sure why they prefer tp tho.

Back