Got Folks Out Here Stocking Up On Toilet Paper Again

Brother Numsi

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
My state of Oregon is doing a "freeze" on November 18th and folks are all out buying toilet paper, rubbing alcohol, and gallons of water again just like when the "pandemic" first started

Are people really this gullible? This just happened back in March/April and you're falling for the okey doke again? It's like that magician who showed the secrets on the "how to saw a woman in half" trick and people are still acting surprised after he's already showed you how it's done

I'm guessing a lot of these same folks will be in line in two weeks brawling over $200 4k televisions at Walmart or Target not remembering to practice social distancing

The fact that it is happening again so soon is what perturbs me the most

That doesn't sound very hygienic.

8731-female_face_mask_1296x728-header.jpg

My state of Oregon is doing a "freeze" on November 18th and folks are all out buying toilet paper, rubbing alcohol, and gallons of water again just like when the "pandemic" first started

Are people really this gullible? This just happened back in March/April and you're falling for the okey doke again? It's like that magician who showed the secrets on the "how to saw a woman in half" trick and people are still acting surprised after he's already showed you how it's done

I'm guessing a lot of these same folks will be in line in two weeks brawling over $200 4k televisions at Walmart or Target not remembering to practice social distancing

Isn't it best to be prepared just in case the worst happens?

A Thai restaurant here's USP back in March was that they delivered a toilet roll with ever order. I admired that.

If it does get worse, toilet paper will be the least of your concerns
No doubt, sir. But to be fair Americans have also purchased record numbers of firearms this year. It seems people are skeptical of the resilience of our systems and want to be prepared not only for bad bowel movements but everything else.

Whether that is justified or not, I would think being mindful and prepared for a multitude of situations seems a positive?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/29/coronavirus-pandemic-americans-gun-sales

People can make fun of "preppers" all they want. Bet a lot of them wish they had the foresight in March to keep a couple of month backstock of food, water, money, supplies etc to hold 'em over for 6+ months. I wipe my ass with the finest aloe impregnated toilet paper known to man, while the greater populous bitches about the shortages. It's like wiping my butt hole with 1200 thread count sheets.

No doubt, sir. But to be fair Americans have also purchased record numbers of firearms this year. It seems people are skeptical of the resilience of our systems and want to be prepared not only for bad bowel movements but everything else.

Whether that is justified or not, I would think being mindful and prepared for a multitude of situations seems a positive?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/29/coronavirus-pandemic-americans-gun-sales

I understand that but what's the difference between now and last week? Nobody was hoarding toilet paper until these lying ass politicians and media started talking about "lockdowns" again. People were literally dancing in the street because Trump lost the Election and now they are running to Costco to grab toilet paper that has been sitting in stores for months?

If someone was this afraid of things getting out of hand, they would already have the essentials needed for a long haul. This is just fear mongering and the fact that people are falling for it again worries me more than any virus

Back