got a chest injury, heard a crack in my sternum

No clue... from all i've read though, I just think it takes anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks to heal by itself. I'm just gonna stay away from chest exercises in the meantime.

Yeah... a full-time job would do it. I just graduated from college and am a private tutor right now studying for my Oct. LSAT, so i can't really get a full-time job right now. I'm aiming for a ridiculously high score, so i need a good 5-6 hours a day just to study.

Also, I'm planning on leaving the country pretty soon to stay in Korea and Japan for about a year. Trying to take advantage of the cheap health insurance in Korea. Funny thing is, I was looking forward to checking out a Pride event live when i was still in school. Lol... -_-

Seriously codemonkey, I thought you had a Matt Brown avatar too.

No clue... from all i've read though, I just think it takes anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks to heal by itself. I'm just gonna stay away from chest exercises in the meantime.

Yeah... a full-time job would do it. I just graduated from college and am a private tutor right now studying for my Oct. LSAT, so i can't really get a full-time job right now. I'm aiming for a ridiculously high score, so i need a good 5-6 hours a day just to study.

Also, I'm planning on leaving the country pretty soon to stay in Korea and Japan for about a year. Trying to take advantage of the cheap health insurance in Korea. Funny thing is, I was looking forward to checking out a Pride event live when i was still in school. Lol... -_-

Seriously codemonkey, I thought you had a Matt Brown avatar too.

i just saw my doc today... he said it's nothing to worry about... i can live with it, it will just be painful... i can stop doing what's aggravating it and let it heal... which will take ages, probably 3-6 months... or i can just put up with the pain or take some panadol

^
Did he say it was costochondritis, by chance?

i just saw a doc too. he said it'll be fine within the week. I feel about 90% right now.

Back