Gossip

RAZOR1

Blue Collar
Reaction score
Start a rumor about yourself or someone else.

Shootoking is a coconut farmer and sells starving blind kids plastic fruit.

Razor is actually a woman named Beatrice who enjoys collecting candles and is a "Best of Show" Toy Terrier breeder.

VOD can't see in the light and needs constant darkness to feel "comfy".

NewHamie collects vintage 80's cabbage patch kids and can't read past a 2nd grade level.

El Principe is a big curious george fan and dresses in womens underwear while drinking to "know what it feels like".

Christ likes to eat butter from the stick in his tighty whities while watching MacGyver reruns.

Meatfist is actually his real nickname after a terrible sausage grinder mishap.

Leftbench has only one breast and does push ups with a bicycle pump.

Cheers!

c0ld is touching my penis, oh wait he is actually trying to do that

bux enjoys when i break his favorite toy "the dominator" and ravage his starfish.

Avid is a paunchy elvis type that does impersonations for fried chicken.

Razor was the creator of Heatcliffe and Marmaduke.

Wondermut discovered Peru.

NHW actually likes New kids on the block.

Hound collects penises in a jar kept under his bed.

how that for some rumours?

i believe the penises (or is it peni? hehe) were kept in brown paper bags, not jars

Originally posted by J-Garden

Razor was the creator of Heatcliffe and Marmaduke.

Wondermut discovered Peru.

NHW actually likes New kids on the block.

Hound collects penises in a jar kept under his bed.

how that for some rumours?

Fuck yeah. He Whom I Serve demands a constant flow of sacrifices. What better sign of my successful unmanning of my enemies than the forced confiscation of their penises?

I dedicate all my pickled penises to Him.

history-week970203a.jpg

surely Hound understands leakage can occur when dealing with peni...

yes true but they ripen better in a brown paper bag, just like peaches

this thread seems to have taken a turn for the worse, when 3 grown men are talking about penis cultivation

heheh technically we are talking about cultivating them but back to the rumors, i cultivate penises

yes, bux waters mine everyday, plays classical music to it, and pets it, and gives it the attention that it deserves.

I know this for a fact:

J-Garden is a well known streaker in Scotland. He is notorious for running naked in front of pipe bands at various public events including televised rugby games at Murrayfield.

Yeah thats true, i traded my clothes for a rusty shopping cart, I think i was cheated to be honest

ah shit. respect, razor is talking shit about himself too.
i am a 250 monster who beats up cops for fun.

Originally posted by J-Garden

....and business is good...finger lickin' good...

All right here's what I heard:

Razor is wanted in three states for chopping up horses and screwing a beagle

J-Garden has signed on to be Rod Stewarts #1 fan/roadie for the "Lets Do It Again Because I'm Still Sexy Tour"

Ghost^*0 recently quit his job but still likes to hang out at the old work place 'cause its tough makin' new friends

New Hammie is contuing in the footsteps of Tommy Lee, Vince Neil, and Rob Lowe by selling bootleg copies of him having sex with Scott Baio, Henry Winkler, and the fat chick from "Facts of Life".

Back