Media Gorimbo: Everyone Turned Their Back on Me, Colby Fed Me When I Was Broke

Colby plays a character, this honestly doesn’t surprise me

Ironically tons of guys have had issues with Jorge and Dustin lol
Dustin is clearly an asshole trying to be a nice guy
Jorge is a thug
Then Colby is a fake heel WWE asshole persona
I'm willing to bet Colby is probably the cooler guy out of the 3. His persona sucks though lol
"His persona sucks though lol"
Colby was a normal dude before Dana was threatening to boot him out of the UFC. Now he has his MMA shtick and calls Brazilan people filthy animals etc, Donald Trump's favorite fighter, nerds and virgins etc... Many people hate him. Mighty Mouse just goes in the ring and beats everybody up with his brillian all-around martial arts skill. What does Dana do? Dana trades him for a guy who was a marginal UFC level fighter at the time. I put this all on Dana.

So Colby learned how to be a good friend from Jorge. Crazy how some shit sticks with a guy.

It's hard to know with Covington. Sometimes, it sounds like he's a decent guy irl, but other times, it sounds like he became the man he was projecting to be.

Like, I used to think he was faking the feud with Masvidal, and I'm fairly sure they were at the start, but I think it became all too real.

Either way, mad respect to Colby for that. I know this though, I do think he's a nicer guy than guys like Cowboy, Ngannou and other fighters whom a lot of fans make out to be a nice guy.

Colby seems alright outside of his persona. youre right tho sometimes ppl can end up turning into their character if they aren’t careful

It's hard to know with Covington. Sometimes, it sounds like he's a decent guy irl, but other times, it sounds like he became the man he was projecting to be.

Like, I used to think he was faking the feud with Masvidal, and I'm fairly sure they were at the start, but I think it became all too real.

Either way, mad respect to Colby for that. I know this though, I do think he's a nicer guy than guys like Cowboy, Ngannou and other fighters whom a lot of fans make out to be a nice guy.
It's not like Masvidal is an outstanding citizen

Money.... Had $7 in bank.... Damn.

He looked pretty good -- a bit raw in the stand up, but impressive stamina and ground game as well as power. I'll be tuning in to watch his next fight for sure.

I try not to speak negatively on folks I've never met (especially in MMA), but I haven't heard the best things about Cowboy -- seems like a dude that treats the world like his playground. He is seemingly more and more of family man every day though, so maybe things have changed. One of my mates went to his 2 week fight camp training thing a couple years back and said he was drunk for a lot of it just downing Bud Lights.

Jorge did the same for Colby, good on Covington for paying it forward :)

"His persona sucks though lol"
Colby was a normal dude before Dana was threatening to boot him out of the UFC. Now he has his MMA shtick and calls Brazilan people filthy animals etc, Donald Trump's favorite fighter, nerds and virgins etc... Many people hate him. Mighty Mouse just goes in the ring and beats everybody up with his brillian all-around martial arts skill. What does Dana do? Dana trades him for a guy who was a marginal UFC level fighter at the time. I put this all on Dana.
I saw a video of a reporter Dana asking if this story was true, didn't seem like it

I try not to speak negatively on folks I've never met (especially in MMA), but I haven't heard the best things about Cowboy -- seems like a dude that treats the world like his playground. He is seemingly more and more of family man every day though, so maybe things have changed. One of my mates went to his 2 week fight camp training thing a couple years back and said he was drunk for a lot of it just downing Bud Lights.

My impression of him always, of course I don't know the guy, he's been around for a while now so can't say I remember things clearly, has been he's a real life d-*ag.

I mean, not to shit on the guy, just wanted to say that Colby is probably nicer guy irl than lots of fighters who people act like are great human beings.

It's not like Masvidal is an outstanding citizen

I'm more inclinded to believe Colby is much nicer guy, but hey, tbf to Mas, we'd never know, but not my type of guy who boasts about how good he is at sucker punching people, long before attacking Colby.

Colby is a nice guy, when he's not playing a role and not getting undeserved title shots, I already knew that. <RomeroSalute>

Back