Gorgeous (I mean nearly flawless) actresses whose careers never really took off

She wasn't forgotten, I just like chocolate cake and Gameboy.

What fucking movie is that? Damn, that kid was lucky. If I were him, I would have Weinstein’d that actress and jerked off into a potted plant during the filming of that scene.

i've always had a gigantic crush on elizabeth rohm. she's not very well known. if you saw law and order back in the day, that's where you'd probably remember her. she is absolutely gorgeous to me, and even though she's older, i'd give my left arm to bang her lol:

20090918111753%21ElisabethRohm3.jpg

She looks like Lindsey Vonn in that pic.

She looks like Lindsey Vonn in that pic.

yeah, she does. except that lindsay vonn is a tranny. sorry dude, i was just as shocked, but if you believe the video below, it's true. judge for yourself. go to 1:06 of the video:

yeah, she does. except that lindsay vonn is a tranny. sorry dude, i was just as shocked, but if you believe the video below, it's true. judge for yourself. go to 1:06 of the video:

lol that video is a joke.

lol that video is a joke.

eh, i don't think so. but who knows. the guy makes a pretty convincing argument with detailed photos to back it up. that's why i said to judge for yourself.

What fucking movie is that? Damn, that kid was lucky. If I were him, I would have Weinstein’d that actress and jerked off into a potted plant during the filming of that scene.

I think that's from a show that aired in the 90's called Picket Fences. Some people don't recognize her, that's Lauren Holly, wife of Jim Carrey. I'm not sure something like that could air today on T.V. what with all the teachers banging their students these days.

th
th

That dude is SO full of shit. Athletic women have broader shoulders and thicker waists due to heavier musculature (and steroids/testosterone). Plenty of women have a thick jaw, too. Look at Olivia Wilde, among others.

That dude is SO full of shit. Athletic women have broader shoulders and thicker waists due to heavier musculature (and steroids/testosterone). Plenty of women have a thick jaw, too. Look at Olivia Wilde, among others.

you should check out his other videos. also, i'm not the only one who thinks that. look at the amount of likes versus dislikes his videos get. it's no secret that hollywood is attempting to bridge the genders, and change what we perceive as attractive.

Sorry if already posted. Another babe I had a crush on was Brea Grant, who was known, at least to me, on Heroes for her character Daphne Millbrook. She was the cocky speedster.

_CT_3279.jpg

Brea+Grant+Touch+Weekly+Annual+Icons+Idols+B1f1GOV5Ibvl.jpg

7a0429284333072f3b45b74e97b90077--brea-grant.jpg

Brea+Grant+G+Star+Women+Night+DHt9jYNl_uzl.jpg

Jane March. Her first two film roles were leading roles in relatively big-budget films. The first was The Lover when she had just turned 18 and did a ton of nude and sex scenes. The second was Color of Night with Bruce Willis, which was basically more of the same. Then her career basically fizzled out after that. Beautiful girl, though.

jane-march-at-john-stoddart-photoshoot-1992-_1.jpg

c5b2d115713a566c3e05f8d6e3709929.jpg

kinopoisk.ru-Color-of-Night-2367883--w--1280.jpg

521334b7a5da33f38329cc3c994b78d2.jpg

11da85f3e94b3db9462bc99dc9489ec8.png

jane-march-at-jonathan-exley-photoshoot_1.jpg

Ef4-QeOgd7W6YA1l1R5xCm1YLbWUsX4z-zQTm5xVyL6yEhEj-5IsxcUG_YTc8NKdXLjHYImrHpbJYNs=s1500

Can’t believe I went through this entire thread and there was no mention of Alicia silverstone. Was sexy AF when this movie came out

F3A192A7-5873-4A9C-B4B0-224104F63535.jpeg

Back