Gorgeous (I mean nearly flawless) actresses whose careers never really took off

fuck ur post, i've seen better looking girls naked then the pics on this thread. FAIL.

fuck ur post, i've seen better looking girls naked then the pics on this thread. FAIL.
And you gave them HI
Jane March. Her first two film roles were leading roles in relatively big-budget films. The first was The Lover when she had just turned 18 and did a ton of nude and sex scenes. The second was Color of Night with Bruce Willis, which was basically more of the same. Then her career basically fizzled out after that. Beautiful girl, though.

jane-march-at-john-stoddart-photoshoot-1992-_1.jpg

c5b2d115713a566c3e05f8d6e3709929.jpg

kinopoisk.ru-Color-of-Night-2367883--w--1280.jpg

521334b7a5da33f38329cc3c994b78d2.jpg

11da85f3e94b3db9462bc99dc9489ec8.png

jane-march-at-jonathan-exley-photoshoot_1.jpg

Ef4-QeOgd7W6YA1l1R5xCm1YLbWUsX4z-zQTm5xVyL6yEhEj-5IsxcUG_YTc8NKdXLjHYImrHpbJYNs=s1500
<{jackyeah}><{ohyeah}><{1-69}>

Jane March old school fwap material.

Jane March.

I don't know what happened to her but a lot of rally hot actresses (I mean stunners) marry rich guys in the LA area and quit the business. It's almost like movies were a pit stop to marrying up. Santa Monica is full of these chicks post divorce.

Never heard of these gals.
<Fedor23>

They look to be a dime a dozen.

I don't know what happened to her but a lot of rally hot actresses (I mean stunners) marry rich guys in the LA area and quit the business. It's almost like movies were a pit stop to marrying up. Santa Monica is full of these chicks post divorce.
That makes sense, although in her case, it seems she married two character actors who made about the same or less than she did.

So many b-rated actresses that are smoking hot. Some good selections in here though.

I always thought this girl (Britaney Daniel) should have gotten bigger and been in more roles. She was the ultimate girl next door cutey pie. Turns out she has a twin who starred with her in the Joe Dirt 2 (the sequel of the clip below). Also, she did appear in Club Dredd, but it wasn't a major role that I recall. Oh, and White Chicks apparently though I don't remember that movie hardly nor her part.

She's the tranny on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. She's done fairly well but I think she's kind of been typecast as a "supporting character" or a bimbo.

She's the tranny on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. She's done fairly well but I think she's kind of been typecast as a "supporting character" or a bimbo.

I haven't seen that show. That sucks to hear though.

I wouldn't say her career never took off because she is an active actress. But Melanie Laurent is naturally beautiful and is also a great actress but you don't see much from her. Other than Bastards, you'll only see her in B-level movies.

23-04-2016-1461412166.jpg

Can she speak English?

Back