Reaction score
Who's Better at Being Mean?

Gordon Ramsay
[YT]WwjUfM54ehE[/YT]

vs

Simon Cowell
[YT]4dWj8OhBxM4[/YT]

w65mItQ.jpg

Depends what kind of asshole-ness you like. If you prefer explosive anger than Ramsay is no contest.

If you prefer, air of superiority/thinks-you're-a-piece-of-shit-who-is wasting-his-time condescension, then Cowell likely edges it.

Both are dicks and if they didnt live in posh areas and talked shit like that in a rough estate anywhere in britain, both would get their shit pushed in

Theyre just a pair of over privileged twats

Both are dicks and if they didnt live in posh areas and talked shit like that in a rough estate anywhere in britain, both would get their shit pushed in

My boy Ramsey worked for a living

Started from the bottom

Dude deserves respect

Depends what kind of asshole-ness you like. If you prefer explosive anger than Ramsay is no contest.

If you prefer, air of superiority/thinks-you're-a-piece-of-shit-who-is wasting-his-time condescension, then Cowell likely edges it.

Sums it up well.

I like Gordan because he actually has a talent in cooking and his demand for excellence from his staff was well known before HK ever came out. His anger is over the top but at least it's real

Didn't Gordon have a somewhat rough childhood? His dad was an abusive drunk so he left home at 16.

gordon cuz he actually knows wat he talkin bout & actually tries to help/give constructive criticism when the cameras arent around

They both tell it like it is but Simon tries to be as snarky as possible. Most of the time when Ramsay has an outburst, it's understandable especially on Kitchen Nightmares considered the disgusting way these restaurant owners operate.

Gordon is a boss.

Cowell is a bitch.

Didn't Gordon have a somewhat rough childhood? His dad was an abusive drunk so he left home at 16.

True. Gordon Ramsey's brother also had drug issues I think. He used to play professional soccer for Glasgow Rangers (one of the two biggest clubs in Scotland) until he had a knee injury.

They are good at what they do but in the earlier days they were a little harsh. I think maybe networks told them to tone it down just a little. :icon_chee

True. Gordon Ramsey's brother also had drug issues I think. He used to play professional soccer for Glasgow Rangers (one of the two biggest clubs in Scotland) until he had a knee injury.

^ Glasgow's only slightly more hospitable than Mordor by the way. For Ramsay to deliberately live there says something about his balls

^ Glasgow's only slightly more hospitable than Mordor by the way. For Ramsay to deliberately live there says something about his balls

Gordon is much harsher, and a lot more entertaining in his yelling.

They both tell it like it is but Simon tries to be as snarky as possible. Most of the time when Ramsay has an outburst, it's understandable especially on Kitchen Nightmares considered the disgusting way these restaurant owners operate.

Exactly. There are a lot of amateurs in the restaurant business. You have a bunch of guys not giving a shit about hygiene or food quality making your food. This is potentially hazardous for the customers.

Gordon > Simon

I never understood why people find Ramsay's freak outs so shocking. I've worked for guys who are way higher than him on the asshole scale.

Back