Gordon Ramsay v Simon Cowell

"You stuck up, precious little bitch"

:D

What a complete and utter dickhead in that last 'Fight' clip. He looks like he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag and has been listening to gangsta rap too much.
Which is always a bit embarrassing for a skinny white boy.

I'm going to have to say Ramsay he gets more angry and usually outbursts right in there face. Both are entertaining it makes for good T.V.

Both are dicks and if they didnt live in posh areas and talked shit like that in a rough estate anywhere in britain, both would get their shit pushed in

Theyre just a pair of over privileged twats

'Shit pushed in'

Classic

What a complete and utter dickhead in that last 'Fight' clip. He looks like he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag and has been listening to gangsta rap too much.
Which is always a bit embarrassing for a skinny white boy.

yeah I wonder how he'd be if his customers complained about his food. What a shitter.

gordon cuz he actually knows wat he talkin bout & actually tries to help/give constructive criticism when the cameras arent around

Exactly what I was going to say. I despised him until watching a few of his series. The man cares and is extremely passionate, b but he cares about the people genuinely. He's now one of my favourite celebrities.

i've never watched anything with simon cowell, but personally i think gordon ramsay is hilarious.

I think the last of Ramsey's shows I watched was 'Kitchen Nightmares USA'.

I like it when he sits down to sample some of the menus and everytime he's like "that's f*cking disgusting".
Plus it's good that he doesn't care who he shouts and swears at, male or female.

Ramsay is totally boss

great clip bwahahahaha.

"watch the step". oh lawd.

in my experience, the dudes that lower their voice and stay calm when approached with confrontation are the ones to watch out for. zero threat display = all business.

my money would be on ramsay right there. he would have mopped the floor with that punkass and made it look easy.

Ramsey looks like he could handle himself in a fight too. It's not like he's some weedy little chef shouting at people.

Ramsey looks like he could handle himself in a fight too. It's not like he's some weedy little chef shouting at people.

gots legs like a gladiator

I think I heard somewhere that Ramsay is a decent martial artist

I'm a huge fan of Gordan Ramsey. I watch all of Gordun Ramsee's shows. Gordyn Ramsy is a great chef and very talented.

Gordin Rahmsie > Simon Cowell.

Ramsay is a G. Like someone else said, one of my favorite celebrities.

The American versions of his shows tends to dramatize the way he acts over the top. He legitimately tries to help people but of their being a bitch he'll let them know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back