Elections GOP war on voter fraud

Hola IGIT,

Its hard to find evidence when states refuse to cooperate with the investigation.

-Mr Holmes

hello and well met Mr. Holmes,

as reported in Propublica, the only known action taken by the commission was a letter requesting copies of the voter rolls. many states declined this request, sure...

...but the information was available publicly.

so, there isn't really any evidence that non-compliance from the states affected much of anything.

at any rate, in January President Trump claimed the commission found "substantial evidence of voter fraud".

the actual report issued by the commission, though, came to the opposite conclusion.

how is that the commission basically finds no evidence of voter fraud, yet despite these conclusions the POTUS claims the opposite is true?

can you make sense of that?

- IGIT

Last edited:
I wonder what they define as "improper" in filling out your ballot.

For instance, in my district, there were a number of candidates that ran unopposed. Therefore, I did not fill out those sections of my ballot.

Will my ballot be deemed "improper" or "incomplete"?

On that note, how will they even know that ballot is mine? I assumed they are held in secret.

I thought it said improperly completing your voter registration card . . . not your ballot?

Did they say both?

There is widespread fraud.

hi lifelesssheap,

that's exactly what President Trump says too! there's lots of voter fraud going on!

he says this despite the reality that his own Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity found that this was not the case.

you gotta wake up and smell the thorns, my friend.

the only election fraud that i know of was perpetrated by the Republicans in the state of North Carolina...but Donny doesn't want to talk about that.

- IGIT

hello and well met Mr. Holmes,

as reported in Propublica, the only known action taken by the commission was a letter requesting copies of the voter rolls. many states declined this request, sure...

...but the information was available publicly.

so, there isn't really any evidence that non-compliance from the states affected much of anything.

at any rate, in January President Trump claimed the commission found "substantial evidence of voter fraud".

the actual report issued by the commission, though, came to the opposite conclusion.

how is that the commission basically finds no evidence of voter fraud, yes despite these conclusions the POTUS claims the opposite is true?

can you make sense of that?

- IGIT
Heero IGIT,
Can you post a link? I'm not so sure confidential voter data is publicly available.

To your other question, I guess the president lied again.

hullo Mr. Holmes,

Heero IGIT,
Can you post a link? I'm not so sure confidential voter data is publicly available.

i can do better than a link, my friend. we can hear it right from the horses mouth from Kansas Sec of State, Kris Kobach, the Vice Chairman of the commission;

The requested information includes registered voters' full names, addresses, birth dates, political parties, a list of the elections they've voted in since 2006, whether they've registered to vote in other states, their military status, info on any felony convictions, whether they've lived overseas, and the last four digits of their social security numbers.

Kobach stated twice in the letter that only "public" information was being requested, and reiterated Friday, "Every state receives the same letter, but we're not asking for it if it's not publicly available,"
https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetw...mmissions-demand-for-voter-info/#6532946f6a4d

To your other question, I guess the president lied again.

it does appear so, yes. Mr. Trump didn't exaggerate...he told the opposite of the truth.

alas for him, no voter fraud.

- IGIT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back