Elections GOP Georgia Sec. Of State: Trump's anti Absentee Ballot stance lost him the State

So you've now got 3 counties all of them finding votes that favor Trump? do it on every county, Trump might actually win.

C'mon they cheated.

All counties are doing recounts. Are you suggesting Republican election officials cheated?

And now add a third county that's found another pile of mostly Trump ballots that weren't counted.

I bet you could find the same result for every election. Georgia is a Republican controlles State. The US had about 245 million people over the age of 18 in 2016, and almost 158 million eligible voters. These figues have gone up since 2016. Every election will have a small % of votes that got misplaced or counted in error . There is no way you will ever have 100% of votes being counted and assinged to the correct candidate, not possible with a nation as geographically and demographically large as the US. What matters is if there is a massive number of votes that were not counted.

Georgia county: 2600 votes went uncounted until now but Trump's tally only rose by 800 after these votes were counted. So all these newly found votes were not for Trump.

“Those 24,000 people did not vote in the fall,” Raffensperger said. “They did not vote absentee because they were told by the president, ‘Don’t vote absentee. It’s not secure.’ But then they did not come out and vote in person.”

So this guy actually ran a search of 24,000 primary voters' names to see if they cast ballots in the general?? Sounds like a massive exaggeration. I am skeptical.

So you've now got 3 counties all of them finding votes that favor Trump? do it on every county, Trump might actually win.

C'mon they cheated.

They are checking every county...and the vast majority of the work is already done.

He fucked up big.

Only a complete dumbass would discourage voting by mail, in times when people are worried about a pandemic.

Or someone who planned to muddy the waters and disrupt the democratic process all along because he did not like his chances.

So those “newly discovered” votes didn’t make a difference. We’re they meant to be “discovered” or were they like the countless other clusters that were meant to be undiscovered but instead got uncovered?

Were*

User error happens. Shocker. Let the audit run it's course and accept the result.

So those “newly discovered” votes didn’t make a difference. We’re they meant to be “discovered” or were they like the countless other clusters that were meant to be undiscovered but instead got uncovered?

It is certain that every single election has had lost votes, uncounted votes, wrongly attributed votes, due to the size of America. The rightwing seems to think this is a smoking gun. Every single entity, private and government, will make some errors when they have to deal with large number of transactions.

So this guy actually ran a search of 24,000 primary voters' names to see if they cast ballots in the general?? Sounds like a massive exaggeration. I am skeptical.

24k Republicans voted Absentee in the primaries but did not vote in the general election. Someone who votes in the primaries is very likely to vote in the general elections, and who else would these Republicans have voted for, it is Georgia after all. This observation / criticism is coming from the Georgia Sec. of State, a Republican, not some Democrat politician or TV pundit.

He fucked up big.

Only a complete dumbass would discourage voting by mail, in times when people are worried about a pandemic.

Problem with Trump and his supporters is that sticking it to the Liberals / Democrats takes precedence over common sense and doing what is best for the country. Example : the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) was good for America, because it undermined China's economic influence , but Trump is vindictive and wanted to undo everything Obama did so he withdrew the US from the TPP.

Trump told people not to vote by mail, so he could pay Drunk, horny cousin fucking Rudy 20k a day to look like a fool in court.
<TheDonald>

InfinityD Chess. Trump is on a level nobody else can comprehend.

Are you referring to the 2016 republican primaries?
Article does not say, but I assume so. Now I suppose you could say all those folks died, but I would think the Sec. of State would know if that were the case.

And now add a third county that's found another pile of mostly Trump ballots that weren't counted.
It's not even Trump winning at this point, it's the democrats saying "it doesn't matter because the lead is too big anyway" and condoning cheating is what's fuct up.

It is certain that every single election has had lost votes, uncounted votes, wrongly attributed votes, due to the size of America. The rightwing seems to think this is a smoking gun. Every single entity, private and government, will make some errors when they have to deal with large number of transactions.

These guys will believe the party talking of fraud that has fucked with the census, refused to hear election security bills passed by the house, try to get as many votes thrown out as possible, and who undermine the postal service and demean mail-in voting during a pandemic.

I mean, damn!

Trump told people not to vote by mail, so he could pay Drunk, horny cousin fucking Rudy 20k a day to look like a fool in court.
<TheDonald>

InfinityD Chess. Trump is on a level nobody else can comprehend.

I like how these Trumpers didn't go "Oh, damn, he's a fuckin' moron!" back in August 2015 when he was sweatily moaning about the generals, and he called them bad checkers players.

That shit should've told you all you needed to know. I've never even heard someone talk about checkers in relation to strategy, lol.

Back