Elections GOP Georgia Sec. Of State: Trump's anti Absentee Ballot stance lost him the State

Article does not say, but I assume so. Now I suppose you could say all those folks died, but I would think the Sec. of State would know if that were the case.

Maybe they were republicans who gave Trump a chance in 2016 but decided after seeing his performance in office over 4 years that he wasn't worthy of their further support.

And I still can't believe more republicans voted in a primary than voted in a general election. When does that EVER happen anywhere??

This SOS wants me to believe that there were 24,000 republicans firmly committed to voting for Donald Trump who somehow and for some strange reason refused to show up in person at the polls on election day while also refusing to cast a mail-in ballot. It's entirely illogical.

Something else to consider is that a portion of those 24,000 might not have voted because they're now dead. Covfefe-19 killed them.
A portion died and another portion(their partners and family) now hate Trump.

I don't think this is nearly as good an explanation for the defeat as the fierce grassroots organizing by Stacey Abrams.

China won this election. For all the crying about Russian interference in the 2016 election, China straight up sent a virus one year before the election to get Joe biden on office.

Maybe they were republicans who gave Trump a chance in 2016 but decided after seeing his performance in office over 4 years that he wasn't worthy of their further support.

And I still can't believe more republicans voted in a primary than voted in a general election. When does that EVER happen anywhere??

This SOS wants me to believe that there were 24,000 republicans firmly committed to voting for Donald Trump who somehow and for some strange reason refused to show up in person at the polls on election day while also refusing to cast a mail-in ballot. It's entirely illogical.
Last night I thought of something; Georgia has open primaries so the Sec of State may have been referring to the Democratic primaries in 2020. Some Republicans and Trump himself urged Republicans to vote for the weakest Democrat in the Dem 2020 primaries. The 24K Republican primary voters may have voted in the Dem primaries, for a weak Dem candidate.

Trump encourages Republicans to vote for 'weakest Democrat'
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...ages-republicans-to-vote-for-weakest-democrat

I don't think this is nearly as good an explanation for the defeat as the fierce grassroots organizing by Stacey Abrams.
I would say this was a contrinuting factor, but not the sole factor.
These guys will believe the party talking of fraud that has fucked with the census, refused to hear election security bills passed by the house, try to get as many votes thrown out as possible, and who undermine the postal service and demean mail-in voting during a pandemic.

I mean, damn!

I like how these Trumpers didn't go "Oh, damn, he's a fuckin' moron!" back in August 2015 when he was sweatily moaning about the generals, and he called them bad checkers players.

That shit should've told you all you needed to know. I've never even heard someone talk about checkers in relation to strategy, lol.

Trumpers will never ever ever agree with criticism against Trump. They are automatons, knee-jerk rushing to Trump's defense, because they are tribalists and Trump is their leader.

Back