• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Economy GOP back to Inflation worries. "Hyperinflation" (Update: 2022 Inflation Highest in 40 Years)

Lol

Way to contradict one's self at warp speed.

How is agreeing with someone's assertion that this place has mainly devolved into partisan cheerleading and backslapping members of your own team contradicting yourself at warp speed?

Well, your right that posters are less likely to converse in good faith, but its both sides. And a reflection of the toxicity of modern politics. It's not just the fault of every right wing poster here.

Anyways we're not arguing specifics at the moment, thats the thing. These responses are indeed a generalization of how you've been posting. Now consider it a compliment, most posters wouldn't care enough to say anything. I'm not saying "fuck you for not being in my tribe" I don't expect you to become a republican. But I've seen your posting habits change over the years (yes over the years, I've been around longer you realize) and you've changed. I think the recent political landscape has you spooked. Not everything is as it once was, especially with the left
Same here. I’ve said it many times, I used to respect the heck out of Jack. I really did. He knew so much economic stuff and really got me interested into studying business and the stock market
Now he’s become so tribal and wanting to justify his sides actions, that he’s completely different

it’s like watching Ken shamrock keep fighting years after he should have retired

btw what was your old handle?

I've been arguing a lot. Read my posts. But no hacks are engaging seriously with any real points. It's all just pictures and misrepresentations. Because, like I said, I think many people just view this place as a forum for team-building. Pat each other on the back and talk about how bad the other side is.

*ahem*

My comments hold up pretty well.

seriously, though

"Unhinged" because I'm just calmly discussing actual points

lolwut? do you actually believe this?

because you haven't addressed shit. you've done nothing but evade, project (so much projection), make blanket accusations based on weird generalizations that's mostly just insane strawmen... and be in complete fucking denial.

you weren't just wrong. you didn't just lose the sig bet - you were utterly rekt.

and you have the pompous audacity to insist that your comments held up well. there's a reason why i posted clown pics.

You've said nothing that is disagreeable to me other than falsely representing my position in your reply, which you actually did, and is something you have grown to do every time you reply to my posts now. So yes, at this point I am openly accusing you of doing it intentionally, because no one does it this many times on accident. Occam's Razor.

I quoted your post. Obviously I wasn't misrepresenting you at all, and I haven't done that. As I said, you're just lying because you're mad.

I'm surprised the rob mafia and Jack V Savage exchange was so short, since neither man can ever admit they were wrong and will go on arguing for pages.

I have no trouble admitting when I'm wrong, and I consider mafia beneath me generally. Not really interested in engaging someone who doesn't know how to discuss things like a man.

I quoted your post. Obviously I wasn't misrepresenting you at all, and I haven't done that. As I said, you're just lying because you're mad.

Funny how you accuse dozens of people of lying when they call you out multiple times a week at this point. Also funny how this seems to only happen to you exclusively, and no one else on either side of the aisle. Might want to look in the mirror bro.

I have no trouble admitting when I'm wrong

My comments hold up pretty well.

clown-nose.gif

Funny how you accuse dozens of people of lying when they call you out multiple times a week at this point. Also funny how this seems to only happen to you exclusively, and no one else on either side of the aisle. Might want to look in the mirror bro.

Funny how you're completely making this up. Since the exodus, you've become basically Heretic Jr. (I remember when you used to try to make serious points). And your example of "lying" was that I said you don't get freedom of speech arguments, which I genuinely (and rightly) think you don't, and I gave an example to explain why. Another one would be your support of FL's recent anti-freedom-of-speech law.

Last edited:
An inflation article I read this morning that I felt was a good read ~

It is being seen that American families are spending around $5000 more in the last year for the same products due to high inflation. The San Fransisco fed came out this week blaming the high inflation on to much government spending, according to their analysis.

Memo to Dems: Were the stimulus checks worth it?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/memo_to_dems_were_the_stimulus_checks_worth_it.html

Funny how you're completely making this up. Since the exodus, you've become basically Heretic Jr. (I remember when you used to try to make serious points). And your example of "lying" was that I said you don't get freedom of speech arguments, which I genuinely (and rightly) think you don't, and I gave an example to explain why.

Lol so you're still, purposely, misrepresenting my position, even after, I gave you (which I shouldn't have to but you play dumb nonstop these days) an elementary-level break down of my post that YOU quoted (i.e. Company is allowed to do as they please, members are allowed to act as they please, this is how free speech works)? Show me how that explanation of how free speech works, is inaccurate. No side talk, no misdirection. Write an explanation as to why the comment I just said is not free speech, and an example of how I "don't get it". If you cannot do this, you are a liar, and intentionally lie to misrepresent people's position, and intentionally lie to discredit people.

Secondly, your arguments have become so weak and inferior that the best you can do to make conversation is intentionally misrepresent someone's stance. That is the extent of your debate skills in 2022. You have become a cartoon version of yourself and multiple people are already telling you this, in this thread and other threads. However you lack such self-awareness and reflection, that anything stated to you is an "attack" or a "lie".

I would feel sorry for you, pity you even, but given that you likely operate like this in real life, I can only shake my head and read threads.

It is being seen that American families are spending around $5000 more in the last year for the same products due to high inflation. The San Fransisco fed came out this week blaming the high inflation on to much government spending, according to their analysis.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/memo_to_dems_were_the_stimulus_checks_worth_it.html
Nah, the government throwing money around like a drunken sailor is not inflationary. Joe told me so.

Money printing isn't the same as relief payments, which aren't the same as stimulus. To the extent people want to blame monetary policy, note that the Fed is independent of the WH, and Trump appointed Powell (the best move he made, BTW). IMO, that's not appropriate, and the Fed has mostly done the right thing. The guy also quotes an acknowledgement that inflation is also high in other developed countries. Germany recently announced 7.2%, while their GDP grew only 2.7% last year (vs. 5.7% for the U.S., while our inflation was just 0.7% higher). So would we trade +3.0% GDP growth for +0.7% inflation? Obviously, yes.

Lol so you're still, purposely, misrepresenting my position, even after, I gave you (which I shouldn't have to but you play dumb nonstop these days) an elementary-level break down of my post that YOU quoted (i.e. Company is allowed to do as they please, members are allowed to act as they please, this is how free speech works)? Show me how that explanation of how free speech works, is inaccurate. No side talk, no misdirection. Write an explanation as to why the comment I just said is not free speech, and an example of how I "don't get it". If you cannot do this, you are a liar, and intentionally lie to misrepresent people's position, and intentionally lie to discredit people.

No, I haven't misrepresented any position, and, in fact, you haven't even attempted to explain why you think so. You're just throwing out your usually empty personal attacks because you don't have a good argument.

Secondly, your arguments have become so weak and inferior that the best you can do to make conversation is intentionally misrepresent someone's stance. That is the extent of your debate skills in 2022. You have become a cartoon version of yourself and multiple people are already telling you this, in this thread and other threads. However you lack such self-awareness and reflection, that anything stated to you is an "attack" or a "lie".

No need for scare quotes. When you say something you know isn't true, it's a lie, and your posts are obviously just dumb personal attacks. And trust me, I have zero problem with the rob mafias and other assorted lunatics attacking me. I'd me more worried if they weren't. In fact, I'd bet that you're being honest with yourself, you feel the same way (as I said, I do remember when you used to try to make real arguments and weren't a total hack).

No, I haven't misrepresented any position, and, in fact, you haven't even attempted to explain why you think so. You're just throwing out your usually empty personal attacks because you don't have a good argument.

I didn't attempt to explain? So you're still lying?

Let me spell it out for you since you seem to never understand anything these days.

A) "People argue that moderators are allowed to moderate per their rules (rightfully)"
-Free Speech
B) "then rage quit when it doesn't go their way when people break the rules"
-Free Speech
C) "No objectivity in that"
-Free Speech

This shouldn't be hard to understand. A-Sherdog is a site, and can moderate as they please. B-People can rage quit the site if posters they like get banned. C-It's not objective, it's subjective, to quit a site over fair bans, as I'm allowed to have that opinion.

What part of free speech do YOU not understand? Unless you're purposely attributing an anti free speech position (that would be YOU lying/misleading to attack my post) to me that I do not hold and have at no point represented here, I don't understand the confusion. It's not rocket science bro.

You just said, "you haven't even attempted to explain". Did I attempt to explain? Yes or no?

No need for scare quotes. When you say something you know isn't true, it's a lie, and your posts are obviously just dumb personal attacks. And trust me, I have zero problem with the rob mafias and other assorted lunatics attacking me. I'd me more worried if they weren't. In fact, I'd bet that you're being honest with yourself, you feel the same way (as I said, I do remember when you used to try to make real arguments and weren't a total hack).

Yes of course, almost everyone who disagrees with you is a liar/hack/lunatic. Got it, now answer my question above. Are you lying, or do you realize that I "attempted to explain" multiple times?

...and your argument is what, exactly?

makes assessment. is wrong
claims it held up well.
accuses basically everyone of attacking him.
no sign of a logical argument anywhere.
slings ad-hom and insano accusations... claims to be above us.

How predictable

The GOP is now saying that RISING "rapid Biden induced inflation will destroy us!!!"

Now advocating for more trickle down economics!!

You probably wish every day that people would quit bumping this thread considering how it's aged.

I didn't attempt to explain? So you're still lying?

You just said, "you haven't even attempted to explain". Did I attempt to explain? Yes or no?

No, you didn't attempt to explain how my post in any way misrepresented your thinking. Sheesh. This isn't hard.

Yes of course, almost everyone who disagrees with you is a liar/hack/lunatic. Got it, now answer my question above. Are you lying, or do you realize that I "attempted to explain" multiple times?

Um, you don't think EK is a lunatic? You respect rob mafia? Heretic? It's not everyone who disagrees with me. It's people that I'd think you'd admit that to thinking are lunatics if you didn't feel the need for allies because you know you're not up to an honest discussion. Or maybe your thinking has degenerated to the point where you think anyone on the right is decent.

Um, you don't think EK is a lunatic? You respect rob mafia? Heretic? It's not everyone who disagrees with me. It's people that I'd think you'd admit that to thinking are lunatics if you didn't feel the need for allies because you know you're not up to an honest discussion.

No, I'm pretty sure everyone is in agreement that you're the lunatic sociopath. You'll notice that all sides are calling you out(almost daily), including people who rarely, if ever, agree with each other. The consensus is that you're an absolute psycho, or one hell of a troll.

Back