Good grapplers Conditioning help?

tommboy

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, besides going to BJJ and getting a good workout there what type of cardio vascualar excercises do you do geared towards the matches, (short burts not long distances running) And how often do you do it a week?

tommboy said:
Hey guys, besides going to BJJ and getting a good workout there what type of cardio vascualar excercises do you do geared towards the matches, (short burts not long distances running) And how often do you do it a week?
Wrestling will give you the hardest workout of your life

Thanks for the links. Can anyone recommend a good book on grappling conditioning on the market? Specifically one with a lot of solo routines in it? I live a considerable distance form my school, so I have to do a lot of conditioning training on my own. Thanks.

make some of your own, know the conditioning exercises and make up your own
here's what we do, jog and then randomly, drop do 10 pushups or do 30 crunches or any other ab exercise

bdweezil6998 said:
Thanks for the links. Can anyone recommend a good book on grappling conditioning on the market? Specifically one with a lot of solo routines in it? I live a considerable distance form my school, so I have to do a lot of conditioning training on my own. Thanks.
"Training for Warriors" by Martin Rooney.

Back