• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good Forgotten 90s Movies

But yeah, I think I saw a few too many movies with, you said it, the strong female lead (cop, detective, whatever) and it kind of ruined my mojo. I hope you're right.

I don't mind a movie at all with a female lead--after all, I just got done pushing The Long Kiss Goodnight--but I do understand that it gets annoying if it starts to feel like an agenda is being pushed.

In any case, here are all the new--new for 2017, that is--films I've seen so far this year. I enjoyed most of them, on one level or another.

Underworld: Blood Wars
Split
xXx: The Return of Xander Cage
Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
Wheeler
John Wick 2
I Don't Feel At Home in This World Anymore
The Great Wall
Get Out
Kong: Skull Island
Beauty and the Beast
Ghost in the Shell
The Fate of the Furious
The Lost City of Z
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
King Arthur
Alien: Covenant
Wonder Woman
Megan Leavey
The Mummy
Baby Driver
Spiderman: Homecoming
Dunkirk
Atomic Blonde
The Dark Tower
Wind River
The Hitman's Bodyguard
Logan Lucky
What Happened to Monday
It
American Assassin
Kingsman 2
American Made
Flatliners
Blade Runner 2049
The Foreigner
Happy Death Day
GeoStorm
Only the Brave
Thor: Ragnarok
Daddy's Home 2
Murder on the Orient Express
Justice League
Wonder
Roman J. Israel, Esq.
The Man Who Invented Christmas
The Disaster Artist
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodmoon (1997)

for you martial arts flick guys out there. Loved that movie when it came out.

th

THE FAN
maxresdefault.jpg

Great movie, great performances, great actors, De Niro KILLS IT
Criminally underrated movie

Oh, man. I forgot all about that one. Everyone forgets the range DeNiro had. He was so creepy in this and Cape Fear.

I don't mind a movie at all with a female lead--after all, I just got done pushing The Long Kiss Goodnight--but I do understand that it gets annoying if it starts to feel like an agenda is being pushed.

In any case, here are all the new--new for 2017, that is--films I've seen so far this year. I enjoyed most of them, on one level or another.

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
Wheeler
John Wick 2
Get Out
Baby Driver
Spiderman: Homecoming
The Dark Tower
It
American Assassin
American Made
Blade Runner 2049
Daddy's Home 2
The Disaster Artist

Holy smokes dude. That's great you can see so many.

I've seen a few of those, but want to see the ones I left in your spoiler still. So that's quite a few. Kind of disappointed with how many I watched this year, particularly in the 2nd half. Got really busy after August.

Empire Records
The Devils Own
The Crush
The Good Son
How to make an American quilt
Slums Of Beverly Hills
CLockers

KIDS anyone ? That’s still some shit I wouldn’t want my kids doing.

Holy smokes dude. That's great you can see so many.

Look into Movie Pass. It will change your life.

I've seen a few of those, but want to see the ones I left in your spoiler still. So that's quite a few. Kind of disappointed with how many I watched this year, particularly in the 2nd half. Got really busy after August.

I'm surprised Wheeler is anywhere even near your radar, but it's an interesting film. Certainly one of the more unique films I watched this year.

Of the other films you left on the list, my foremost recommendations would be:

Blade Runner 2049
John Wick 2
Baby Driver
Spiderman

IT is good but I wasn't as into it as a lot of other people were. American Made was good, but honestly I was hoping for more.

The Disaster Artist is an entertaining film, but make sure you've actually seen The Room first.

Look into Movie Pass. It will change your life.

I'm surprised Wheeler is anywhere even near your radar, but it's an interesting film. Certainly one of the more unique films I watched this year.

Of the other films you left on the list, my foremost recommendations would be:

Blade Runner 2049
John Wick 2
Baby Driver
Spiderman

IT is good but I wasn't as into it as a lot of other people were. American Made was good, but honestly I was hoping for more.

The Disaster Artist is an entertaining film, but make sure you've actually seen The Room first.

Ordered my movie pass going on 12 days now

Still no email

Back