Good chest workouts at home

2quik82

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I got two dumbells and wanted to know how i can get my chest more solid and i better shape:

Well the internet is great for looking for that stuff just google chest exercises with dumbbells. Do that first and see what you come up with.

You need some kind of suitable surface to act as a bench. Dumbbell press, flies, and push ups.

Do as many push ups as you can in 45 seconds, rest for like 45-90 seconds, then do as many push ups as you can in 30 seconds, rest 45-90 seconds. If you have better stamina than your post suggests and aren't completely dead, repeat the 30s round or start with a 60s round, followed by a 45s round, and then a 30s round. You can use the dumbells as handles for a better range of motion, and elevate your feet to make it harder. Follow that up with 50 burpees. Warm up with a few minutes of jumping jacks or something before you do that.

Sell your dumbells and get that randy couture home gym thingy and you will be a monster!

Shakeweight for men. Put it on your pecs and lay there. You'll be hyoooooge in no time.

HpXPCJUC2Kw.jpg

Jesus, you're only confusing him. When I came to these forums initially, I had no clue what was going on, because people would come to these threads and make fun of the TS, and I wouldn't know it.

The first three responses worried me, but I can see we're on the right track now.

Jesus, you're only confusing him. When I came to these forums initially, I had no clue what was going on, because people would come to these threads and make fun of the TS, and I wouldn't know it.

Me too. A couple days later when I figured it out, it was the funniest shit I had seen in a while though.

Year 1 you want to focus strictly on conditioning.

Year 2 add in some yoga.

Then if you make it to Year 3 you can start a thread like this, but not until then.

Is that some DB version of yoga you recomend?

It seems like it always takes a few posts to get threads like these on the right track.

Since other people seem to be on top of making fun of you, TS, I will just tell you to read the FAQ's. The training logs are good to look through, too.

Still no legit answers. OK, TS, you should not do "chest workouts", because odds are, you're a skinny guy trying to gain weight and muscle. You shouldn't focus on your biceps and chest as weak points, because your whole body is one big weak point. If your primary goal is still to get jakt, then you must first get strong. You won't build significant muscle curling 10 lb dumbbells. Read the FAQ's, do Starting Strength, eat a ton, and drink a gallon of milk a day.

Still no legit answers. OK, TS, you should not do "chest workouts", because odds are, you're a skinny guy trying to gain weight and muscle. You shouldn't focus on your biceps and chest as weak points, because your whole body is one big weak point. If your primary goal is still to get jakt, then you must first get strong. You won't build significant muscle curling 10 lb dumbbells. Read the FAQ's, do Starting Strength, eat a ton, and drink a gallon of milk a day.

Don't listen to this asshole -- he's just trying to mess with you.

Back