Good chance Ngannou gets slept soon

This is a fight where both fighters have a puncher’s chance, although Bigi looks to have a better ground game and cardio to turn to if he doesn’t get the lights put out first. Hopefully we’ll see a lot of opportunities to see those hammers fly from both guys.

Great! Now you've jinxed it! I was hoping this would be a brawl just like I was Big Frank vs Black Beast. If this is a staring contest, I'm blaming you.
There’s always hope this is two monsters just unloading on each other til someone goes sleepy.

A real kickboxer like jarenkstlsomething is the man to stop Francis.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a fight where both fighters have a puncher’s chance, although Bigi looks to have a better ground game and cardio to turn to if he doesn’t get the lights put out first. Hopefully we’ll see a lot of opportunities to see those hammers fly from both guys.

???

Lewis beat Ngannou, and Stipe both ate Francis' punches and handled him well.

When I consider Ngannou's last two non-fights against Velazquez and dos Santos, I find that Francis fought two guys whose hearts were not in the game.

On the other hand, Rozenstruik's chin is superb and he's a true banger with plenty of experience - and, he's hungry.

So, here's the pick: Jairzinho Rozenstruik KOs Francis in Rd 3.

You think it would be that fast in a rematch?

Most likely. Reem's weak chin and most of Ngannou's fights suggest it would end the same way. He's ended the night of everyone in the UFC he's faced except Stipe and Lewis. And lets be real, the Lewis fight played out that way because he was shell-shocked of how the Stipe fight went and didn't throw any power punches. It takes a special skillset to avoid tasting the devastating power of Ngannou. I'm honestly not sure Stipe could repeat the same performance based on how his last fight went.

Nah I’m
Not sold on the African

that Hail Mary short doesn’t land against Reem and he was soundly fucked

Slightly outstruck or not, neither of them did shit until the last five seconds. I was at the fight and people started leaving after the third.

They left because Reem was clearly winning and wasn't trying to finish Rozenstruik. He easily outstruck him for 3 rounds and then played defensively the last two rounds, expecting to win a decision. Rozenstruik dropped him in the closing seconds and Miragliotta called it off early, not giving Reem a chance to recover. It was literally a last second victory where Rozenstruik pulled victory from the jaws of defeat (the scorecards reflect this).

Ngannou doesn't need a last second chance. He touches you cleanly, its over. Unless you show the amazing head movement and resilience that Stipe did in their first fight (which we haven't seen from Rozenstruik).

That doesn't even compare to what ngannou did to overeem. Not to mention overeem nearly survived 25 full minutes with him. Overeem wasn't even KO'd by rozenstruik.

Yeah exactly after 25 minutes Jair still sent Overeem flying with a straight right

Ngannou has never shown that kind of power that deep in the fight

Also Ngannou hit him with an uppercut, different punch, cant compare the results directly

You cant judge fighters off one punch either

Yeah exactly after 25 minutes Jair still sent Overeem flying with a straight right

Ngannou has never shown that kind of power that deep in the fight

Also Ngannou hit him with an uppercut, different punch, cant compare the results directly

You cant judge fighters off one punch either

Ngannou has never needed to show that kind of power that deep in the fight except for against Stipe, the current champ and greatest UFC heavyweight champion ever. He has flattened everyone else before then.

Jairzinho way too slow. Big Frank has the quickest reflexes and fastest hands at heavyweight by far.

Rozenstruik has shown in his fight against Overeem on very short notice that he will not "crack" under the pressure when Ngannou has shown in his fights against Stipe & Lewis that he will crack under the pressure.

Ngannou even ducked Volkov, can't even take a fight on short notice unlike Rozenstruik who proved he can take his KO power into the 5th round on very short notice.

Full Camp Rozenstruik destroys Ngannou in the 1st round.

Ngannou has never needed to show that kind of power that deep in the fight except for against Stipe, the current champ and greatest UFC heavyweight champion ever. He has flattened everyone else before then.

That doesn't even compare to what ngannou did to overeem. Not to mention overeem nearly survived 25 full minutes with him. Overeem wasn't even KO'd by rozenstruik.
That doesnt mean he cant knock out francis. These are big guys. Both have enough power to knock each other out. How long have u watched mma lol.

It's possible this turns out to be another Ngannou vs Black Beast.

Rozenstruik betting lines came out at +275. That's pretty good fucking odds to be honest. It's worth a bet.

Back