Good chance Ngannou gets slept soon

histrionics

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He shouldn't have taken this fight against Jairzinho

Everything to lose and nothing to gain.

Jairzinho has just as much power and is more technical so if he lands a clean one, Francis is going to wake up staring at the lights like all of Jairzinho's opponents

Jairzinho got outstruck by Overeem for the better part of 5 rounds.

I agree it’s a tough matchup for him based on rosenstruiks credentials

Its a tough matchup for both guys

Unstoppable force vs immovable object

Yeah it’s a dangerous fight. Ngannou is really killing everyone though so I can’t pick against him.

This fight is an amazing matchup. Two HW's who are famous for KO's and who have never been KO'd. I'd give Ngannou the edge, but who the hell knows.

he does not have near as much power as ngannou

This fight is an amazing matchup. Two HW's who are famous for KO's and who have never been KO'd. I'd give Ngannou the edge, but who the hell knows.

Great! Now you've jinxed it! I was hoping this would be a brawl just like I was Big Frank vs Black Beast. If this is a staring contest, I'm blaming you.

Yeah he does man, he sent Overeem flying into the cage with a straight right
That doesn't even compare to what ngannou did to overeem. Not to mention overeem nearly survived 25 full minutes with him. Overeem wasn't even KO'd by rozenstruik.

Jairzinho is a nice counter striker. He will always try to lure Francis in and hit him with something nice. I am thinking it will be a dec win for him since Francis will start being hesistant after the first round.

Jairzinho got outstruck by Overeem for the better part of 5 rounds.
Slightly outstruck or not, neither of them did shit until the last five seconds. I was at the fight and people started leaving after the third.

Back