good book on conditioning?

grchrampage

White Belt
Reaction score
you guys know about a good simple book on conditioning and training . like eating,weights,cardio etc.

Dinosaur Training by Brooks Kubik takes care of the training and conditioning part as does Bud Jeffries Twisted Conditioning series. Diet is easier than everyone makes it out to be. We all know what is good for us to eat and what is bad. Eat plenty of protein, carbs and fats if you are looking to gain. Eat less carbs if you are cutting or are starting to get pudgy.

Training hard and eating plenty of good foods (lean meats, vegetables, whole grains, fruit, some dairy, etc.) goes a long way toward more strength and mass. Also, make sure to get plenty of sleep and use the search button for ideas on recovery. CarnalSalvation and some others have excellent ideas on that and what I have already covered.

Are you a fighter? There is one name then and one namn only and that is Ross Emamnit. -The best- conditioning books for fighters bar none! www.warriorforce.com

I agree w/ krellik, Ross Enamait's stuff is the best for conditioning for any combat sport, boxing, mma, muay thai, whatever. His stuff is the friggin best.

Shiroryuu said:
I agree w/ krellik, Ross Enamait's stuff is the best for conditioning for any combat sport, boxing, mma, muay thai, whatever. His stuff is the friggin best.

Seconded.
I own The Boxers guide and Ultimate training, and have just ordered Underground guide and Infinate Intensity (can't wait for that to arrive)

Back