Gomi vs. Sanchez!

bj-penn-diego-sanchez.jpg

Now that you bring it up, they were pretty big.

damn

Damn Diego with abs..

That was a long time ago.

Gomi wasn't ever that good, and he is much worse now. Diego will dominate him.

If Diego fights smart then he wins this easily but if he stands and trades with Gomi, as he sometimes does, I could see Gomi catching him.

The odds are in Diegos favor for sure but I can't count Gomi out. That one hit KO power is always there.

this is going to be deigo's coming out party as a perrenial contender at 155. i expect a big resurgance of his career at 155 with him being in a contenders fight by the end of the year. that being said i would love to see the fireball kid pull this one out

Diego will tool him. I really dont understand how anybody can be excited to watch Gomi fight. Hes one of the few fighters around today that never bothered to evolve with the sport

Rooting for Gomi of course, (Pride never die) but this fight is a toss up, Diego is better at 155, a cardio freak who is just tough as nails.

Gomi.jpg

LW Diego is the best Diego who can beat almost anyone on his best day

of course it is a great matchup. and has been since they announced it a long time ago. and discussed repeatedly on these forums.

Diego wins. His cardio and grappling are going to be too much for Gomi, plus he has a helluva chin.

Yup hoping for Gomi by KO. Although he's brutally inconsistent. Although so is Diego.

I love me some Gomi

I think Sanchez is going to wrestle fuck him all night long though

Back