• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree about the flu being mandatory, but if you disagree on measles you're a fucking moron.

Mandatory flu shots.... what's next.... mandatory Starbucks coffee

I don't agree about the flu being mandatory, but if you disagree on measles you're a fucking moron.

Measles is a benign illness for the VAST majority of kids, and those that are negatively impacted are almost exclusively malnourished…

“Treatment with vitamin A reduces morbidity and mortality in measles, and all children with severe measles should be given vitamin A supplements, whether or not they are thought to have a nutritional deficiency.”
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199007193230304?query=recirc_curatedRelated_article

The MMR causes increased risk of seizure and chronic epilepsy, and in the US alone is responsible for nearly 6000 seizures and 300 chronic epilepsy cases, PER YEAR.

“ Although 1.56 MMR-related febrile seizures in 1,000 (about 1 in 640) is a small risk, it is five-fold higher than the 1 in 3,100 risk of seizures from measles.[5] In addition, a significant portion of febrile seizures have permanent sequelae. A large 2007 epidemiological study found that 5% of febrile seizures result in epilepsy.[7]”
https://www.bmj.com/content/359/bmj.j5104/rr-13

What’s worse, the safety evaluation of MMR vaccines is abysmal, despite these vaccines being administered for the past several decades.

Authors' conclusions: The design and reporting of safety outcomes in MMR vaccine studies, both pre- and post-marketing, are largely inadequate.”
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16235361/

A bioethicist in favor or removing informed consent?

<TheWire1>

If pediatricians actually told the truth about most childhood vaccines (IE provided informed consent), most parents would NOT subject their child to this abhorrent experimentation.

Doctor: "So, the risk of severe measles is around 2/5000 cases (.0004%) and we can alleviate a significant number of problems by supplementing Vitamin A."

Parent: "What are the risks of the vaccine?"

Doctor: "Well, we don't really know, because independent research has shown that safety evaluations are "largely inadequate."

Parent: "What does largely inadequate even mean?"

Doctor: "It means that the research on the safety of the vaccine has been poorly designed and cannot be used to actually understand the actual risks involved."

Parent: "Surely we know that the vaccines don't cause too much harm, right?"

Doctor: "Well, our main adverse reporting system is known to suffer from "Significant underreporting," and research into this shows that sometimes less than 10% of adverse events are actually recorded..."

Parent: "And what is the risk of measles for my healthy child?"

Doctor: "The vast majority of kids with measles (99+%) will have no problems, they just need to rest and drink a lot of water... about .0004% of kids will have a severe reaction, but remember, that's mainly if your child has pre-existing problems, your healthy child's risk is even lower..."

Last edited:
A bioethicist in favor or removing informed consent?

<TheWire1>

If pediatrician's actually told the truth about most childhood vaccines (IE provided informed consent), most parents would NOT subject their child to this abhorrent experimentation.

Doctor: "So, the risk of severe measles is around 2/5000 cases (.0004%) and we can alleviate a significant number of problems by supplementing Vitamin A."

Parent: "What are the risks of the vaccine?"

Doctor: "Well, we don't really know, because independent research has shown that safety evaluations are "largely inadequate."

Parent: "What does largely inadequate even mean?"

Doctor: "It means that the research on the safety of the vaccine has been poorly designed and cannot be used to actually understand the actual risks involved."

Parent: "Surely we know that the vaccines don't cause too much harm, right?"

Doctor: "Well, our main adverse reporting system is known to suffer from "Significant underreporting," and research into this shows that sometimes less than 10% of adverse events are actually recorded..."

Parent: "And what is the risk of measles for my healthy child?"

Doctor: "The vast majority of kids with measles (99+%) will have no problems, they just need to rest and drink a lot of water... about .0004% of kids will have a severe reaction, but remember, that's mainly if your child has pre-existing problems, your healthy child's risk is even lower..."

Pro-vaxxer parents: "Really? Sign my kid up!"

Lord Fauci might know a thing or two about making a mockery out of bioethics as his wife is the head of the Department of Bioethics at the NIH Clinical Center.

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...e-against-omicron-phase-iii-trial-2022-01-31/

TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Japanese trading and pharmaceuticals company Kowa Co Ltd (7807.T) on Monday said that anti-parasite drug ivermectin showed an "antiviral effect" against Omicron and other coronavirus variants in joint non-clinical research.

The company, which has been working with Tokyo's Kitasato University on testing the drug as a potential treatment for COVID-19, did not provide further details.
don lemon

<{ByeHomer}>

meh... MMR is already required for school

Thankfully yeah, we had a small outbreak here 3 years ago. It's fucking terrible. Also an internet doctor already replied to me about why it shouldn't be mandatory. I love this site

It's like the naming of Winter Storms on the East Coast of the US. Marketing for the win!!

STEALTH OMICRON!!!!

f6563b5e464408eb218b1ad65a4b303b

The Omicron variant quickly took over as the primary driver of COVID-19 infections in the U.S. soon after it was named a variant of concern in late November by the World Health Organization. But a sub-variant of Omicron, called BA.2 or “stealth Omicron” has also been making waves more recently.

According to a CNBC report, BA.2 has caused at least 127 COVID-19 cases in at least half of states in the U.S., but it’s spreading more rapidly in other areas. In Denmark, for example, BA.2 is responsible for almost half of COVID-19 cases in the country, according to governmental research institute Statens Serum Institut.

While public health officials in the U.S. are keeping an eye on stealth Omicron, they aren’t sounding the alarm just yet—they’re largely focused on the main Omicron strain and subsequent Omicron symptoms circulating in the U.S., aka BA.1. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) spokesperson Kristen Nordlung told The Washington Post last week that “currently, there are insufficient data to determine whether the BA.2 lineage is more transmissible or has a fitness advantage over the BA.1 lineage.”

You need to be careful with what you say. If I caught someone like you saying that to me , expect a confrontation. Was she asymptomatic? Lft or PCR?

Do you assume each case ends in hospitalization? There is a name for people like you. I won't repeat it here.
She was symptomatic and it was a PCR.

I've had covid and didn't end up hospitalized so I know better. I also take care of covid patients and have seen the worst of the worst cases. So to see someone willingly go out, just for a concert, knowing they could spread it makes me sick. I've seen too many avoidable deaths and my sympathy is gone for people that stupid.

Go ahead and use your names. I don't give a fuck. For your lack of reading comprehension, I'll explain. I never said I wanted them to die but a week or two in the hospital feeling like shit would be enough to hopefully stop anything that fucking dumb from happening again. Some people need to learn a lesson.

'Stealth' Omicron
2022 - 12A - 1h 46m
bHRoLmpwZw

Directed by Tony Fauci, Xi Jinping, Billy Gates, klaus schwab

Starring: triple vaxxed morons

Blink and you'll miss it.

She was symptomatic and it was a PCR.

I've had covid and didn't end up hospitalized so I know better. I also take care of covid patients and have seen the worst of the worst cases. So to see someone willingly go out, just for a concert, knowing they could spread it makes me sick. I've seen too many avoidable deaths and my sympathy is gone for people that stupid.

Go ahead and use your names. I don't give a fuck. For your lack of reading comprehension, I'll explain. I never said I wanted them to die but a week or two in the hospital feeling like shit would be enough to hopefully stop anything that fucking dumb from happening again. Some people need to learn a lesson.

PCR can show positive for up to three months. I also recall opposing opinions on asymptomatic spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back