• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus christ man...

What the friggen f*ck

Yup nextdoor app pulled the topic after someone that knows the family posted about it. Why do they censor this stuff? We have a voice-mail and email from the freaking school! I'll be prepared to pick up my daughter tomorrow as I'm sure she's going to be even more of a mess.
This 12 year old had no choice! He was just a kid with a parent that should have done more research. May he rest in peace.

My daughter's classmate died Friday night. Guess who was vaxxed?
This is the email I got today.

Good afternoon xxxxx,

I am reaching out to you today with sad news. It is with an extremely heavy heart that I inform you that one of our 6th grade xxxx students passed away suddenly and unexpectedly Friday night. Out of respect to the family, we are not naming the student at this time.

It goes on to say there will be support dogs tomorrow at school bla bla bla. Meanwhile my daughter and her friends are a mess right now. I'm about to snap after a few weeks ago they had a vaccine clinic.
Sorry to hear this bud - This is a terrible situation

FKFrL25WYAEySfu

The experimental mRNA injection side effects are listed on the FDA's website. Those that have been injected with a placebo will be fine. Those that received the real mRNA injections have a ticking time bomb within themselves. I have been sharing information for many months in order to stop further injections & save as many people as I can. I first learned about the side effects back in April of 2020. It's been mind boggling watching how many people have volunteered to euthanize themselves. I'm at the point now where I just shrug my shoulders when people continue to get injected after being warned. I just shrug my shoulders when people become crippled or killed soon after. Here is the FDA document with a partial list of side effects. Skip to page 17.

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download

Ask yourself why CNN, MSNBC, FOX, NY Times, Washington Post, etc have not reported the long list of side effects. Here is your answer.

Well I suppose I will die then.

It was only a matter of time regardless though. I hope you survive and thrive after all of us fools have been disposed of.

God bless, sir.

Well I suppose I will die then.

It was only a matter of time regardless though. I hope you survive and thrive after all of us fools have been disposed of.

God bless, sir.
Maybe you got injected with a placebo. Chin up mate.

This is complete misinformation. The vaccinated spread the disease at a much lower rate than the unvaccinated, and the vaccinated are less likely to get infected and thus if we hit 100% vaccinated with boosters, and a system to ensure that everyone is up to date and not faking the booster shot or vaccine and that as long as we have regular testing we can really get this virus under control to a manageable level and finally return to normal.

Instead you can be like these idiot Trump supporting Republican Nazi's in their racist red states dying by the thousands because they want to keep resisting these smart and common sense health policies recommended by our experts.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

Maybe you got injected with a placebo. Chin up mate.
Do you own a farm?

How do you plan to survive the death of so many and the complete collapse of civilization as we know it?

In a certain sense I feel bad for you. I simply cease to exist, but you will be forced to endure with the unimaginable grief of losing so many around you.

I'm sorry if we did this to you, brother. I hope this does not come to pass.

This is complete misinformation. The vaccinated spread the disease at a much lower rate than the unvaccinated, and the vaccinated are less likely to get infected and thus if we hit 100% vaccinated with boosters, and a system to ensure that everyone is up to date and not faking the booster shot or vaccine and that as long as we have regular testing we can really get this virus under control to a manageable level and finally return to normal.

Instead you can be like these idiot Trump supporting Republican Nazi's in their racist red states dying by the thousands because they want to keep resisting these smart and common sense health policies recommended by our experts.
Lmao. Yet here in australia where 90+% are vaxxed we have more cases than ever, more deaths than ever.

So I don't know where "lowers the rate of spread" comes from but it all started from allowing VAXXED to fly in while only Vaxxed could go to 90% of places.

You are not 100% vaccinated so the 10% of unvaccinated are still proxies to spread the disease, and you are not doing daily testing and have not yet updated your vaccine passport system yet to a booster passport system.

You should have waited to open travel until you had close to 100% vaccination, and boosted and a booster passport system and daily testing in place.
But the vaccinated started the spread here.

So this time it's on them.

27 people who had died, eight had received a booster, 16 had received two doses and three were not vaccinated

8 people with the booster died....
3 unvaccinated....

What the hell

Wife's friend tested positive 4 days ago. She had Elton John tickets and was not by God gonna miss that show. Went with her dip shit unvaccinated husband, who probably has it by now.

I don't wish death on anyone but I hope they both end up sick enough to spend a week or two in the hospital for being so stupid and selfish.

Not everyone is going to barricade themselves in their home every time they get cold symptoms, no matter what you call it. People who go to concerts are choosing their own levels of risk, as it should be. Whether or not someone is vaccinated has no bearing on any of this.

Wishing illness on others is a sign of misery within yourself; you should work on that.

Sajid Javid 'SCRAPS plans' to make Covid jabs mandatory for NHS staff

https://mol.im/a/10458231

Looks like the mandate will be lifted. Amazing news. The U.K. is one of the best places to be right now. I’m surprised at how things have gone so far this year. Back in December, I thought we’d be in a lockdown this month. But we have no lockdown, masks are near enough scrapped, and now so are the health and social care mandates. Things could very well change again at some point, but for now things are good.

I salute all the people who refused to cave in to the pressure to get vaccinated purely to keep their jobs. We won this round.

Last edited:

I honestly cant tell if this is satire or not.

The virus is endemic. Its going to be here forever and everyone is going to get it. This is not the fault of people who refuse experimental gene therapies; it is the fault of governments and scientists who funded and conducted gain-of-function research.

Even if we vaccinate every deer, rodent and small mammal in the world along with every human, it is an inescapable reality as the virus also spreads among animals. Time to learn to live with it instead of becoming Nazi's that segregate society based on private medical information.

If you are still afraid of covid, get vaccinated, tripple-mask and barricade yourself in your home. I, and many others, however, are just going to live our lives as if the pandemic has become endemic and the crisis is over.

If your medication doesn't work because other people don't take it, it might just be that your medication doesn't work.

The only thing preventing a return to normal is government policy based on the idea that we have a sterilizing vaccine, which we never did. Once the governments around the world abandon these policies, as some are already beginning to do, then we can get on with the rest of our lives. Until then, it is important to realize that unless every country on earth adheres to these policies or completely isolates itself from the rest of the world, that even if we had a sterilizing vaccine, the policies would never work. Any government still imposing these policies without isolating itself from tourism and immigration is just punishing the people for a policy that is doomed to failure under the most generous scenario.

Sajid Javid 'SCRAPS plans' to make Covid jabs mandatory for NHS staff

https://mol.im/a/10458231

Looks like the mandate will be lifted. Amazing news. The U.K. is one of the best places to be right now. I’m surprised at how things have gone so far this year. Back in December, I thought we’d be in a lockdown this month. But we have no lockdown, masks are near enough scrapped, and now so are the health and social care mandates. Things could very well change again at some point, but for now things are good.

I salute all the people who refused to cave in to the pressure to get vaccinated purely to keep their jobs. We won this round.

Optics.

Search my posts from 12 months ago.

I called it. The UK will need to fold on vaccine mandates for certain jobs, because the vast majority of unvaxxed here in the UK are black and Muslim people. The optics would be absolute political suicide if they segregated society based on vaccine status. There was news the other day that unvaxxed NHS workers were leaving England to come to Wales for jobs, because we weren't planning on implementing the same mandate - seems Javid has seen this, and thought "fuck me, we are going to be ridiculously understaffed". They can't, on the one hand, tell us about how the NHS is under pressure due to covid and then fire something like 50% of their staff.

A win, yeah! The UK, bizarrely, has become one of the best places to be on the planet right now in covid terms and even though I thought they'd need to relent on certain things I didn't see it to this extent.

I honestly cant tell if this is satire or not.

The virus is endemic. Its going to be here forever and everyone is going to get it. This is not the fault of people who refuse experimental gene therapies; it is the fault of governments and scientists who funded and conducted gain-of-function research.

Even if we vaccinate every deer, rodent and small mammal in the world along with every human, it is an inescapable reality as the virus also spreads among animals. Time to learn to live with it instead of becoming Nazi's that segregate society based on private medical information.

If you are still afraid of covid, get vaccinated, tripple-mask and barricade yourself in your home. I, and many others, however, are just going to live our lives as if the pandemic has become endemic and the crisis is over.

If your medication doesn't work because other people don't take it, it might just be that your medication doesn't work.

The only thing preventing a return to normal is government policy based on the idea that we have a sterilizing vaccine, which we never did. Once the governments around the world abandon these policies, as some are already beginning to do, then we can get on with the rest of our lives. Until then, it is important to realize that unless every country on earth adheres to these policies or completely isolates itself from the rest of the world, that even if we had a sterilizing vaccine, the policies would never work. Any government still imposing these policies without isolating itself from tourism and immigration is just punishing the people for a policy that is doomed to failure under the most generous scenario.

He was one and done, clearly a troll.

Do 0 deaths in 2 years justify a vaccine mandate?
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/do-0-deaths-in-2-years-justify-a

"Credit to UCSF Professor Aditi Bhargava for bringing this particular UK FOIA request to my attention. I haven’t seen it anywhere else, so I thought I’d share it with you in case you missed it as well.

The request was:

Please supply deaths caused solely by covid 19, where covid is the only cause of death listed on the death certificate, broken down by age group and gender between feb 2020 up to and including dec 2021.

Here is the most interesting part of the full response which covered nearly two years since the very start of the pandemic: the number of young people in the UK who died solely from COVID:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F0c6bb23a-269c-4810-9d02-d0b7e256f407_732x394.png

Your chance of being killed from COVID is basically 0 if you are under 24 years old."

"Credit to UCSF Professor Aditi Bhargava for bringing this particular UK FOIA request to my attention. I haven’t seen it anywhere else, so I thought I’d share it with you in case you missed it as well.

The request was:

Please supply deaths caused solely by covid 19, where covid is the only cause of death listed on the death certificate, broken down by age group and gender between feb 2020 up to and including dec 2021.

Here is the most interesting part of the full response which covered nearly two years since the very start of the pandemic: the number of young people in the UK who died solely from COVID:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F0c6bb23a-269c-4810-9d02-d0b7e256f407_732x394.png

Your chance of being killed from COVID is basically 0 if you are under 24 years old."

Don't expect any of the pro-vaxxers to care whatsoever.

We've known from the very beginning that young healthy individuals were at virtually no risk of dying from this virus, yet onward they went supporting those baseless tyrannical mandates, and insisting that everyone just submit to being a lab rat for the government and big pharma.

They're (the CDC and their citizen enablers) still pressing forward with vaccinating children 5 and older. I just heard on the radio yesterday that it's "safe" for them now, and that a pfizer study says so.

Fear is powerful, and those that submitted are now in a "misery loves company" psychological state, where they want everyone to just submit as well, so that they don't have to face the reality that they (the submissive) have been tricked into being a supporter on the side of tyranny (as well as a willing test subject for a potential poison). It's just too hard for their mind's to take, so denial and continued support (continued belief in their correctness) are what they resort to.

Last edited:

The request was:

Absolutely fucking MENTAL this is. Seriously, these are insane statistics.

Don't expect any of the pro-vaxxers to care whatsoever.

We've known from the very beginning that young healthy individuals were at virtually no risk of dying from this virus, yet onward they went supporting those baseless tyrannical mandates, and insisting that everyone just submit to being a lab rat for the government and big pharma.

They're (the CDC and their citizen enablers) still pressing forward with vaccinating children 5 and older. I just heard on the radio yesterday that it's "safe" for them now, and that a pfizer study says so.

Fear is powerful, and those that submitted are now in a "misery loves company" psychological state, where they want everyone to just submit as well, so that they don't have to face the reality that they (the submissive) have been tricked into being a supporter on the side of tyranny (as well as a willing test subject for a potential poison). It's just too hard for their mind's to take, so denial and continued support (continued belief in their correctness) are what they resort to.

Completely spot on. That's exactly what it is. Shame is a terrible feeling, and being fooled and tricked into a set of beliefs is a shaming feeling - these people can only double down and ignore facts now, because otherwise they need to live with their personal shame and most people are incapable of doing that.

Lmao. Yet here in australia where 90+% are vaxxed we have more cases than ever, more deaths than ever.

So I don't know where "lowers the rate of spread" comes from but it all started from allowing VAXXED to fly in while only Vaxxed could go to 90% of places.

You have to be arguing with a bot, alien in the vanguard or someone autistic. No matter what it's a waste of your valuable time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back