• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandma killers !! I bet lefty’s will stop going there using the wifi on their iPhones to talk about how they hate capitalism and they love Nike.

This will be the trend, something is going down right now in the UK…
The VAX injuries are becoming more and more frequent, and they are unable to successfully cover up the facts…Unfortunately many people already took the VAX and boosters, the next few years will be disturbing..

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/be...h-pm-johnson-set-lift-covid-rules-2022-01-19/

Still seems pathetic to me. I lived under ZERO SECONDS of mandatory masking. Normalcy nearly reigned supreme the entire time.

And people kept saying the end of times would come. LoL, what a fucking joke. We were fine and did better than nearly anyone.
how dare you not get sick and die to validate my opinions

On the way out in Ireland also

Looks like the digital Covid cert to enter a pub or restaurant and the wearing of masks in crowded public places are gone at the end of March in Ireland.
Plus a well deserved bonus for those healthcare workers that had to work through the pandemic
I'm happy to be Irish today.

Varadkar wants to set March 31st as ‘deadline to end almost all legal restrictions’

Tánaiste Leo Varadkar has said he wants to set March 31st as a “deadline to end almost all legal restrictions”, and has a “strong degree of confidence” that measures can be eased quickly in the coming weeks.

Speaking to his parliamentary party colleagues in Fine Gael this evening, Mr Varadkar said that vaccination and lessened severity associated with the currently-dominant Omicron variant means that hospitalisations, intensive care numbers and deaths have not increased to the same extent as in previous waves.

He said that Ireland has performed well by European and world standards on almost every measure, when it comes to controlling the pandemic.

Minister of State Ossian Smyth has said his hope is that the obligation to produce a Covid-19 cert domestically will expire at the end of March. While he says they will be needed for international travel, “domestically there’s no long term plan to keep them forever. They’re part of the restrictions that are due to expire on 31 March,” he said.

“I don’t want them to go beyond that.”

Expressing the view that there were non-financial costs to public health restrictions, borne of keeping people apart and regulating social contact, Mr Smyth said: “Putting in restrictions and keeping restrictions is not just something we can keep doing, it’s building up and I think there’s a limit to how much people can take.

“We’ll listen to the advice from public health experts on [using vaccine certs] and see what they say but we’re at a point where nearly everybody is vaccinated, [and] the second highest rate of Covid boosters in Europe,” he said.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/hea...o-end-almost-all-legal-restrictions-1.4779469

Dude, you should head up a protest against the easing of restrictions, this shit is very dangerous and the vaccines and lockdowns are saving lives…

That is strange no doubt his govt is witnessing what is happening in Israel.
This cant be good news if there are IDF soldiers getting infected after being vaccinated. This is not what the vaccination had promised.
Pfizrael sold out their population to American Big Pharma to be the canary in the coal mine. No one will be held accountable and the checks are still clearing.

Last edited:
Pfizrael sold out their population to American Big Pharma to be the canary in the coal mine. No one will be held accountable and the checks are still clearing.
When people actually research about big pharmacy , clinical studies that are funded by the drug company’s, medical journals and studies are manipulated withholding. It gets approved and doctors are clueless about side effects … it’s scary

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of this Covid hysteria.

Honestly, it's felt that way for me since before Christmas. The messaging has been changing. The goverment reps have been admitting things they would never have admitted a year ago, and doing so quite casually and hoping nobody really pays much attention. It's become impossible for most governments to pretend that Omicron is a huge deal, now. Some governments are giving up the ghost, some are doubling down, we'll see what the next few months brings because as much as it feels good - I am still way too cynical about it all. Pfizer's new jab is coming out in March, they NEED customers for that - watch this space.

My guess?

Omicron+.

Even more contagious, potentially slightly more dangerous ("only time will tell") but guess what, the new jab was tailored for Omicron so provides at "least 90% protection" against the new Omicron+.

That's how I see it panning out, personally.

Honestly, it's felt that way for me since before Christmas. The messaging has been changing. The goverment reps have been admitting things they would never have admitted a year ago, and doing so quite casually and hoping nobody really pays much attention. It's become impossible for most governments to pretend that Omicron is a huge deal, now. Some governments are giving up the ghost, some are doubling down, we'll see what the next few months brings because as much as it feels good - I am still way too cynical about it all. Pfizer's new jab is coming out in March, they NEED customers for that - watch this space.

My guess?

Omicron+.

Even more contagious, potentially slightly more dangerous ("only time will tell") but guess what, the new jab was tailored for Omicron so provides at "least 90% protection" against the new Omicron+.

That's how I see it panning out, personally.

It's a pretty horrifying thought to think that any government, any intelligence agency, any corporation or supranational entity, any military, could get their hands on Omicron, make a couple of modifications to it in the lab in a desired direction and then release it back in the wild. If the modified version was fitter, it would become dominant. Literally the only barrier to entry that I can see is that our scientists are so incompetent and have such little understanding of mother nature that they would probably suck at knowing what to modify to make it fitter and more virulent.

There were some people who floated around the idea that Omicron could be the result of "white hat" intervention. Of course it's just a hypothetical, one possibility among many, but it's an interesting idea that I hadn't even considered until people brought it up.

It's a pretty horrifying thought to think that any government, any intelligence agency, any corporation or supranational entity, any military, could get their hands on Omicron, make a couple of modifications to it in the lab in a desired direction and then release it back in the wild. If the modified version was fitter, it would become dominant. Literally the only barrier to entry that I can see is that our scientists are so incompetent and have such little understanding of mother nature that they would probably suck at knowing what to modify to make it fitter and more virulent.

There were some people who floated around the idea that Omicron could be the result of "white hat" intervention. Of course it's just a hypothetical, one possibility among many, but it's an interesting idea that I hadn't even considered until people brought it up.

I guess anything is possible, yeah. It's not something I considered myself either.

You know after what that company did in Africa 12 years ago? i am shocked world and politicians had given them this much power.

UK earlier, and now Czech Republic backing down. Victory begets victory

Good thing they changed their minds. The way I see it, governments aren't making moral judgements, they simply carefully gauge if they can get away with it without big pushback, they will linestep on docile citizenry like in Austria and Sweden who'll put up with much more. UK had riots in 2011 so that's fresh in their mind, they will riot even more if people were being sent to prison. Mandatory is still on the books in Austria and they have it scheduled for February.

While MSM criticizes Boris Johnson rightfully so.
MSM in Canada has not criticized, nor attacked JT for again being maskless and this time being undistanced at a bar after a climate summit in Holland at a bar.

It wasn't just JT who was there maskless and undistanced there were some others to. This is the PM of Canada though who is demanding that Truckers be vaccinated before they enter Canada or be isolated for 14 days.

For Truckers who spend a majority of times in their trucks.
These covid passports are also showing that they arent able to prevent a variant no matter how much you are protected.

I am fine with vaccination by choice, i am not fine with hypocrisy by our polticans. Who they then expect others to follow their guidelines when they arent following their own.

This is not the first time either for JT to be seen without a mask.

trudeau-partying-in-hague-netherlands-2021.10.291111.jpg

He has such a punchable face.

The first thing I thought of when seeing this was the famous laughing photo of Reagan, Bush 41, et al that does the rounds with the tag "And then we told them the money will trickle down"

Well hows about these apples, "And then we told them the deficit will fix itself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back