• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The vaccines aren't even really working. They don't seem to be safe for a shocking number of people like my cousin and brother, and people are still getting sick anyway.

Make your choice. I don't fucking care. Just stop blaming people who choose not to get spiked.

Love y'all
Word homie, seems if we all minded our own business we'd all get along just fine, thanks media and thanks china

I dont trust any numbers thevye been putting out, not deaths, unvaxxed vs vaxxed, dems vs pubs, the "experts" even said would take years once the dust settles to get real #'s

This.

So many things have been proven to be half truths or even outright lies already.

Are you saying that vax is pushed too hard, cause covid already had low % of death causes before vax insanity?
Percentage doesn’t show the hard numbers. Due to covid being extremely contagious it actually kills a lot of people. Once again my question is what’s the mortality rate from covid in singapore?

Yep, the cornerstone of the vaccine zealots argument is that we can’t use our MAIN vaccine injury reporting system to accurately tally vaccine injuries...

And you’re right about underreported vaccine injuries, as even research has shown that up to 99% of vaccine adverse events are not reported...

Notice that vaccine zealots won’t touch these facts with a 10 foot pole, and they refuse to acknowledge we can’t make an accurate risk/benefit analysis... yet these folks will proclaim themselves to be “following the science” when in reality they’re parroting big pharmaceutical advertising.
I'm reply banned from @Arkain2K 's covid thread for posting a chart from Vaers.. It's been made clear that only government approved propaganda/narrative is allowed in that convo..

Percentage doesn’t show the hard numbers. Due to covid being extremely contagious it actually kills a lot of people. Once again my question is what’s the mortality rate from covid in singapore?
Let me google it for you.
uzdnZ3v.jpeg

So covid killed less ppl in Singapore when vax rate was low, or with no vax at all. Every single number went up, even with high vax rate. And don't play on "its just like 8 dead'', it was 2 dead max without vax.

"Doctor" Scott Gottlieb is on Face the Nation right now discussing the pfizer vaccine for children. He says he is confident about vaccinating his own kids. I can't believe they allow a literal evil demon on TV like this.

I can't believe anyone watches Face The Nation much less has to tell me about it

uzdnZ3v.jpeg

So covid killed less ppl in Singapore when vax rate was low, or with no vax at all. Every single number went up, even with high vax rate. And don't play on "its just like 8 dead'', it was 2 dead max without vax.

Shit. That's pretty disturbing

I can't believe anyone watches Face The Nation much less has to tell me about it
I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say, but it sounds like you are trying disparage me. I do not tune in to watch Face the Nation. CBS Sunday Morning is a quality TV newsmagazine program so I watch that and Face the Nation comes on right after.

"Doctor" Scott Gottlieb is on Face the Nation right now discussing the pfizer vaccine for children. He says he is confident about vaccinating his own kids. I can't believe they allow a literal evil demon on TV like this.
When they claim that they would be vaccinating their own kids i doubt that.

Watching a stream of the Fury/Wilder fight and it has a chat box. Those things are usually just the n word repeated and references to Hitler being cool. That hasn't changed, but now they also throw in comments about how the vaccine is worse than the virus.
So they're not totally stupid then!

So then how the fuck is that a measuring stick for lockdowns and passports when only 30 percent of eligible voters cast a ballot lol. It’s scary people like you exist and believe your own bullshit.
<JagsKiddingMe>

uzdnZ3v.jpeg

I believe they are going back into some restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back