• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
17 months ago I was listening to whistleblowers from the medical & scientific community warn not to get injected. They knew this was going to be a genocidal disaster based on previous vaccine trials of SARS 1, MERS & Corona going back to 2003. None of them were ever approved. They never came close to getting approved. Long story short. After the animals were injected they seemed ok. However, when the animals were exposed to any type of new virus to test the effectiveness of the injections their immune system would overreact. The overreaction (antibody dependent enhancement) would result in death for the animals. Every time. Based on the various trials & studies the whistleblowers said that most of the carnage would happen between 6 months to 3 years after the injections. It would take time for the side effects to manifest themselves. No one I know has been injected. I warned everyone. I warned everyone over a year ago. Months before the injections ever hit the market. Thank God they listened to me.

It is scary to think about. Catastrophic, if true.

Unfortunately, I know many people that have taken it.

I’m naturally skeptical and cautious of everything by nature, also had a gut feeling not to take it when my company offered it to me and my co-workers.

Anyone who knows anything about history knows that the government never gives anything back unless the people forcibly takes it back.

Absolutely! Income tax was supposed to be a temporary measure.

The government is run my people, humans … people act in their own self-interest. Many of these politicians don’t care about our health, happiness and well-being. They just want control.

Australian cop whistleblower on the soy tyranny they are enforcing

Imagine defending it with a straight face

A female officer with Victoria Police, who served for 16 years, has resigned in protest against the use of police to enforce Covid-19 rules, saying in an interview that a "great majority" of her colleagues shared her sentiments.
Acting Senior Sergeant Krystle Mitchell has appeared on The Discernible Interviews channel on YouTube on Friday, wearing her dark-blue uniform and revealing that she had been "troubled" by how police resources have been applied during the pandemic by state authorities.

Victoria Police has been tasked with making sure that people in one of Australia's most populous states abide by the lockdown restrictions, and with curbing illegal protests against the health rules and vaccination mandates, which often turn violent, resulting in numerous arrests and accusations of police brutality. Melbourne, Victoria's capital city, holds the world record for longest lockdown.

Gotta love the FB factcheck:
Fact Check: CDC's VAERS 'Reports' Are NOT Solid Proof of Vaccine Injuries Or Deaths -- Just Starting Point for CDC, FDA Investigators

https://vaersanalysis.info/2021/10/08/vaers-summary-for-covid-19-vaccines-through-10-1-2021/

image14-1-1024x596.png

image15-1024x666.png

image6-1-1024x727.png
You realize none of these charts meaning anything unless you juxtapose the total number of vaccines given, right?

You realize none of these charts meaning anything unless you juxtapose the total number of vaccines given, right?

People are taking these vaccines in good faith. The fact that these vaccines have caused any deaths at all is a fucking crime.

It’s one thing if you fall ill and pass away due to ill health. It’s a completely different thing if you unnecessarily take medicine on the pretense of it helping you, only for it to end up killing/maiming you.

It’s akin to murder.

People are taking these vaccines in good faith. The fact that these vaccines have caused any deaths at all is a fucking crime.

It’s one thing if you fall ill and pass away due to ill health. It’s a completely different thing if you unnecessarily take medicine on the pretense of it helping you, only for it to end up killing/maiming you.

It’s akin to murder.
VAERS reports aren't verifications of the causation of death. They merely record coincidental incidence.

Besides, your post does nothing to address my criticism.

Australian cop whistleblower on the soy tyranny they are enforcing

Imagine defending it with a straight face

A female officer with Victoria Police, who served for 16 years, has resigned in protest against the use of police to enforce Covid-19 rules, saying in an interview that a "great majority" of her colleagues shared her sentiments.
Acting Senior Sergeant Krystle Mitchell has appeared on The Discernible Interviews channel on YouTube on Friday, wearing her dark-blue uniform and revealing that she had been "troubled" by how police resources have been applied during the pandemic by state authorities.

Victoria Police has been tasked with making sure that people in one of Australia's most populous states abide by the lockdown restrictions, and with curbing illegal protests against the health rules and vaccination mandates, which often turn violent, resulting in numerous arrests and accusations of police brutality. Melbourne, Victoria's capital city, holds the world record for longest lockdown.

Great interview.

We need more police officers like this. This “I am just following orders” bullshit needs to stop.

Do the right thing!

VAERS reports aren't verifications of the causation of death. They merely record coincidental incidence.

Besides, your post does nothing to address my criticism.

The same can be said for most of the coronavirus deaths. People are recorded as a “Covid death” if they die within a certain period of time after testing positive with Covid. It’s hardly a water-tight way of proving that Covid is solely causing these deaths at all. It is often Covid coupled with co-morbities.

There is enough evidence through Vaers reports as well as the FDA and CDC openly admitting things to suggest that these vaccines are not as “safe and effective” as they were originally advertised.

These vaccines should absolutely be taken on a case by case basis, not just blanketly given to everyone. It’s terribly irresponsible.

What is your criticism, exactly? Please state your position in simple terms.

The same can be said for most of the coronavirus deaths. People are recorded as a “Covid death” if they die within a certain period of time after testing positive with Covid. It’s hardly a water-tight way of proving that Covid is solely causing these deaths at all. It is often Covid coupled with co-morbities.
Wrong. Classic fallacy. First, COVID is established to have a vastly higher incidence of death. Second, those who die after testing positive from COVID have also exhibited symptoms of the disease which leads doctors to believe the cause of death was from COVID, and that's why list it as a co-morbidity (before the verification of an autopsy). No such link is necessary for VAERS reports. In fact, one thing we do know is that almost all of these people passed the first serious danger zone without incident: the 15-minute period immediately following the vaccine administration.
There is enough evidence through Vaers reports as well as the FDA and CDC openly admitting things to suggest that these vaccines are not as “safe and effective” as they were originally advertised.

These vaccines should absolutely be taken on a case by case basis, not just blanketly given to everyone. It’s terribly irresponsible.

What is your criticism, exactly? Please state your position in simple terms.
Why are you so determined to not juxtapose the total number of vaccines issued relative to reports? That poster presented those charts with the clear intent to paint the COVID vaccine as demonstrating an abnormally high incidence of coincidental deaths relative to the expected norm versus other vaccines (ex. MMR).

First, this norm is incredibly low. By that, I mean it's hundreds of times lower than COVID even by higher-range alarmist estimates. Second, without showing the total number of vaccines given for each, there is no meaningful comparison of coindental rates being shown at all. All you're showing is that COVID had way, way more vaccines administered in the past year than those other vaccines.

Wrong. Classic fallacy. First, COVID is established to have a vastly higher incidence of death. Second, those who die after testing positive from COVID have also exhibited symptoms of the disease which leads doctors to believe the cause of death was from COVID, and that's why list it as a co-morbidity (before the verification of an autopsy). No such link is necessary for VAERS reports. In fact, one thing we do know is that almost all of these people passed the first serious danger zone without incident: the 15-minute period immediately following the vaccine administration.

Why are you so determined to not juxtapose the total number of vaccines issued relative to reports? That poster presented those charts with the clear intent to paint the COVID vaccine as demonstrating an abnormally high incidence of coincidental deaths relative to the expected norm versus other vaccines (ex. MMR).

First, this norm is incredibly low. By that, I mean it's hundreds of times lower than COVID even by higher-range alarmist estimates. Second, without showing the total number of vaccines given for each, there is no meaningful comparison of coindental rates being shown at all. All you're showing is that COVID had way, way more vaccines administered in the past year than those other vaccines.

So, according to you, for someone to be recorded as a death from a vaccine, they have to die within 15 minutes after taking it? … come on, man.

This vaccine has been shown to have harmful side-effects that haven’t surfaced until weeks, sometimes months later.

Heck, there could be more harmful side-effects that might not be observable for a few years, yet.

In the 50s, Thalidomide, for instance, was considered safe to use for years. Until years later, people made horrific discoveries that it was not safe!

My point is, it doesn’t really matter how many vaccines have been administered, the fact that these vaccines are killing/maiming anyone at all is tantamount to murder. That’s my point. You are causing harm to otherwise healthy people. It’s immoral.

Moreover, not all of the adverse effects have been reported to VAERS. There are estimates that the numbers reported on VAERS is much lower than the true number.

So, according to you, for someone to be recorded as a death from a vaccine, they have to die within 15 minutes after taking it? … come on, man.
11047898.jpg

No. I didn't say this, and furthermore, someone with a basic grasp of the English language shouldn't fail to comprehend this.

You seem determined to play stupid. You aren't addressing any of the points I raised to you.

11047898.jpg

No. I didn't say this, and furthermore, someone with a basic grasp of the English language shouldn't fail to comprehend this.

You seem determined to play stupid. You aren't addressing any of the points I raised to you.

Bullet point your points and I’ll address them.

Bullet point your points and I’ll address them.
Start with the first.

Produce the total number of vaccinations for each vaccine in the vaccine chart so that we may assess the relative ratio of VAERS reports involving death.

Now I remember why I left because of morons like you… stfu

"Clapton, however, was much more blunt. "Stop Britain from becoming a black colony," he said. "Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I’m into racism. It’s much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded, and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking … don’t belong here, we don’t want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don’t want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country. What is happening to us, for fuck’s sake?”

Read More: When Eric Clapton's Bigoted 1976 Rant Sparked Rock Against Racism | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/eri...acism/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Finding RNA fragments in your nostrils that were successfully replicated with PCR using a billion cycles and a suspect primer proves nothing about whether you are contagious. If you run the cycle enough times you will get a positive result

At best you could say you at some point were exposed to some type of virus with a similar sequence to the one used to produce the primer -- unreliable garbage
How, at this point, can anyone not know this?
People are accepting experimental injections, giving up their basic fundamental rights and cheering government tyranny and haven’t done enough basic research to know that the PCR can’t detect illness and has been run at a cycle threshold that is 97% false positive?
All of this has been posted over and over and over again, right here, in this very fucking thread.
Jesus, we are fucked..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back