Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignored the cdc saying its died " with " covid not " from " as well. Then tried to deflect with well that's old they changed it.. which he also made up as its the same guidelines and literally on the cdc site. Some aren't worth trying to have a discourse with and he's one.
The Spanish flu killed 50+ million in the span of two years.

You said people were dying in record numbers, did you pull that out of your ass or something?

The unvaccinated are dying in record numbers. They make up the overwhelming majority of deaths and hospitalizations.

How is it possible you idiots still don’t realize this after all this time

The unvaccinated are dying in record numbers. They make up the overwhelming majority of deaths and hospitalizations.

Post your sources when your making such claims. Because the ones getting hospitalized are vaxed. Post your sources that are dying in record numbers everywhere.

Why now it’s record numbers and not before vaccines came out ? This makes no sense

I believe what others are asking you is: Records compared to what - this month compared to last month? Or this wave compared to last wave?

I have to believe the collective laughter must be deafening every time you call other posters idiots.

You guys are clowns. You really have no self awareness at all.

You don’t even know what you’re arguing against anymore either.

Because it’s the unvaccinated dying. That’s why it’s been called a pandemic of the unvaccinated for the last 6-9 months.
Again you posted no sources..

That’s why it’s been called a pandemic of the unvaccinated
This is what Biden said among some "Experts" who still blame un vaxed but not the vaxed. Biden Bot. But remember this Biden Bot.

Even the vaxed can get infected, hospitalized. Its being shown.

Again you posted no sources..

This is what Biden said. Biden Bot.

wait you mean the sources you called “fake MSM news” earlier.

You’re a clown no one should take seriously. You and I literally had this conversation earlier. You can’t even keep up with your own trolling

wait you mean the sources you called “fake MSM news” earlier.

You’re a clown no one should take seriously. You and I literally had this conversation earlier.
I am sure you would have just posted something from CNN, MSNBC.

“fake MSM news”
And according to you they are the most trusted news? because the news would not lie right?

Perhaps you should look at your own posts before you call others stupid … just a thought

Well if on average the unvaccinated make up 80-90% of deaths and hospitalizations wouldn’t you say they were being hospitalized and dying in record numbers compared to the vaccinated?

I am sure you would have just posted something from CNN, MSNBC.

And according to you they are the most trusted news? because the news would not lie right?

I’ll repeat what I said earlier to you, local news sources from around the country detail this information. You don’t need to ever watch CNN.

you do remember we had this convo earlier right? I won’t be responding back to you because you’re a complete waste of time.

I’ll repeat what I said earlier to you, local news sources from around the country detail this information. You don’t need to ever watch CNN.

you do remember we had this convo earlier right? I won’t be responding back to you because you’re a complete waste of time.
Your posting nonsense when you are claiming that un vaxed are dying in the millions or in record numbers your own words. From this new variant.
Next time before you post first.

Source your claims.

’ll repeat what I said earlier to you, local news sources from around the country detail this information
You mean those smaller news channels that are always affiliated to either FOX or MSNBC/CNN?

Well if I’m average the unvaccinated make up 80-90% of deaths and hospitalizations wouldn’t you say they were being hospitalized and dying in record numbers compared to the vaccinated?
No, I would not phrase it that way - and that’s why I commented in the first place.

I wasn’t even arguing haha … just drawing attention to your phrasing as other posters had as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back