Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Marty Macary, Surgeon, and A Professor Of Health Policy At The Johns Hopkins School Of Public Health, testifying before congress

"natural immunity adjusted for age and comorbidity is 27 times more effective than vaccinated immunity."

Dr. Marty Macary, Surgeon, and A Professor Of Health Policy At The Johns Hopkins School Of Public Health, testifying before congress

"natural immunity adjusted for age and comorbidity is 27 times more effective than vaccinated immunity."

Basically this

Source for people dying in record numbers?
He’s a fucking idiot , he’s been crying for two years and no matter how stupid he looks he will cling to this Covid nonsense. He stumbles in here only to troll .

Biden and Trump get more blame from everyone and not China

You quoted me stupid, Not the other way around. You started this interaction between us today.

so in reality (something you don’t recognize) you’re the one crying like you usually do.

And I’m not kong but it’s great that guy still has you triggered
Go back into your cellar and back to pulling your limp noodle to your government overlords…

You said people were dying in record numbers, did you pull that out of your ass or something?
His a bot who also ignores my posts on covid comorbidity. Just because somebody died of covid doesn't mean that covid was the culprit. In 2020 at least some outlets mentioned how many had two or more health issues that likely played role.

CTV is using two quacks who had being pushing heavy fear mongering.

This Dr/"Health Expert" claimed that there is no evidence that this variant is mild. Yet there is plenty of evidence from South Africa..

His a bot who also ignores my posts on covid comorbidity. Just because somebody died of covid doesn't mean that covid was the culprit. In 2020 at least some outlets mentioned how many had two or more health issues that likely played role.

Ignored the cdc saying its died " with " covid not " from " as well. Then tried to deflect with well that's old they changed it.. which he also made up as its the same guidelines and literally on the cdc site. Some aren't worth trying to have a discourse with and he's one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back