Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a 40 year old canadian and spent 2.5 years in the georgia as a kid. I have lived in Nirthern Ontario, vancouver island, vancouver and toronto. Canada has adopted a pussy-hippy culture that apologizes to people for shit that happened generations ago while cutting our head off when it comes to the economy. The pussies are centralized in the cities (cough couch...Toronto) and control the vote while the working class in the rural areas takes it in the ass steady. Our prime minister has divided the country worse than ever and killed alberta who has been the financial backbone of canada for decades. He has also openly bought the media so has a decently firm grip on power. Ultimately the canadian primie minister has more power over canada than the US president does over the states. He is incredibly corrupt and has the power to squash any investigation lol. We are a fucking joke and i hate what is happening. Love being in northern ontario though. Paradise with everything you need to survive and more. We just don't get to keep our money.

I am Born and Raised in Toronto and I agree with you 100%

If idiots keep idioting, this shit will keep spreading and we will keep getting lockdowns. People could try a little harder not to be idiots. Where i am from people drive to a grey zone city to go to costco rather than shop locally to save a few dollars. That's not ford's fault.

Dude they are keeping schools open and I'd say over half have no AHUs or proper ventilation . What do you think happens when 30 people in a class are sharing air, walking down hallways etc with no air exchange. Most kids show no symptoms take it home and spread it around. How can the justifiably shut down Golf courses and patios but keep schools open to"stop the spread"? If you knew the rules for covid in schools (got better in this wave but you could have a sibling at home sick, no test and still go to school) It's a joke.

Human lives that don't qualify:

- Drug addicts
- Homeless
- Depressed/suicidal
- Children
- Abused women

Human lives that do qualify:

- Rich people, like doctors and politicians.

ya the real decision is prioritize some human lives over other human lives

Dude they are keeping schools open and I'd say over half have no AHUs or proper ventilation . What do you think happens when 30 people in a class are sharing air, walking down hallways etc with no air exchange. Most kids show no symptoms take it home and spread it around. How can the justifiably shut down Golf courses and patios but keep schools open to"stop the spread"? If you knew the rules for covid in schools (got better in this wave but you could have a sibling at home sick, no test and still go to school) It's a joke.
I have 2 k8ds, 1 in grade 6 and 1 in grade 8. We are in the sudbury district and have been distance learning for weeks. It's mint, butnthat's cause my kids are thenright age to be able to handle it and themselves.

Well i hope they prioritize the lives that pay the taxes to buy the vaccines over the ones that cost the most taxes and contribute nothing.

Well i hope they prioritize the lives that pay the taxes to buy the vaccines over the ones that cost the most taxes and contribute nothing.

Luckily Justin keeping Canada safe. Imagine Canada under Scheer in this pandemic? We would be screwed. No vaccines and numbers through the roof. Jagmeet wouldn’t have been any better.

Nah. They can work from home. Get the middle class essential workers vaccinated now. They are keeping the country running imo. Allow companies to vaccinate staff on site. That is the priority.

Luckily Justin keeping Canada safe. Imagine Canada under Scheer in this pandemic? We would be screwed. No vaccines and numbers through the roof. Jagmeet wouldn’t have been any better.
I hope you were joking. JT is saving Canada? lol i guess by saving you mean destroying the economy. With millions of people each lining up to the food banks.

Nah. They can work from home. Get the middle class essential workers vaccinated now. They are keeping the country running imo. Allow companies to vaccinate staff on site. That is the priority.
Get the middle class essential workers vaccinated now
Getting vaccinated it wont mean the end of this. dont get your hopes up.

I hope you were joking. JT is saving Canada? lol i guess by saving you mean destroying the economy. With millions of people each lining up to the food banks.

That guy's just a troll. It's all he does. He's a slightly less obvious Queen B.

Yeah, Trudeau kept the country safe by failing to secure vaccines, and needing to beg other countries to give us some. Hero.

Of course. The only plan they have is "Numbers low? Open up...kind of." and "Numbers rising? Shut down...kind of."

I love how they always pretend that it's this big complex decision, that took days of 24/7 meetings to figure out. A 4th grader could come up with these plans.
But but the medical experts say we have to. No shit, they have absoloutly nothing go lose from this. There income isn't effected . Their livelihood

How is he destroying the economy?
Oh i dont know lockdowns? massive wave of people in communities lining up at the food banks and churches as well some mosques well waiting for the food to be delivered? when people are lining up each week at the food bank drive that is not a good sign for the economy.

Lets be thankful that places of worship still continue to this.
I have never seen anything like this. I have survived bad and hard times but never have experienced something that i am seeing right now in my community and other areas near us.

Honestly i have zero faith in polticans and media.

Jagmeet Singh is a fucking idiot. jack Leyton was a great man and held that party at another level. its badly backsliding under Singh.

Leslyn lewis was the best Candidate for the conservative party, but she lost a slim one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back