Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada is dead. I would advise everybody to run for the hills and leave.

Or all conservative Canadians can just move to Michigan and turn it deep red. Don’t even need a passport or green card. Just cross the border. Biden has promised citizenship for everyone that does so illegally. May as well take advantage.

Or all conservative Canadians can just move to Michigan and turn it deep red. Don’t even need a passport or green card. Just cross the border. Biden has promised citizenship for everyone that does so illegally. May as well take advantage.

We will trade 1 for 1.

CNN spends all day trying to prevent you from a living a normal life.

The fact that there is a need to so blatantly and forcefully coerce people to vaccinate against this pandemic really speaks volumes, and means that a ton of people have not experienced pain or hardship due to Covid infection... weird thing in the midst of a pandemic that shut down the world.

The fact that there is a need to so blatantly and forcefully coerce people to vaccinate against this pandemic really speaks volumes, and means that a ton of people have not experienced pain or hardship due to Covid infection... weird thing in the midst of a pandemic that shut down the world.
I saw the video. Well that is somewhat confirms my suspicion. Its sort what the Canadian Prime Misnter said about the AZ vaccines and other vaccines while being offered to you.
"You shouldn't be waiting for another vaccine, you should get a vaccine as soon it becomes available"
Why the rush? something is not right about this whole thing.

Said it from March a year ago. Gave it all up too easily. Gov't never giving it back...anyone who trusts this bullshit is dead already.

Small/mid sized businesses/restaurants are completely fucked from COVID. Downtown where I live is all boarded up from closed businesses.

Our water slide park/pool/bowling alley/go cart/arcade/laser tag place never closed. It was funny seeing Thousands of people swimming and sliding while other states were arresting people for going solo into the ocean.

Man, it’s hard not to be depressed when I see this and watch my families businesses they built over generations be chipped away at, over and over for this.

When will it end? Canadians are a disgrace. I just hope that witu all the losses will cause a rise in people fighting for freedom.

personal freedom is the most important thing. Period.

I went out at midnight to get a coffee in oshawa and all the tim hortons drive throughs were closed at like 10 when normally theyre open pretty late. Im thinking how the fuck is this really going to help with covid? Aint no sick man going out at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back