Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
UNJABBED EPISODE 1 BY KEN AVIDOR

UNJABBED EPISODE 2 BY KEN AVIDOR

UNJABBED EPISODE 3 BY KEN AVIDOR

UNJABBED EPISODE 4 BY KEN AVIDOR

UNJABBED EPISODE 5 BY KEN AVIDOR

More episodes will come in the future.

Reactions: mon
https://covid-19.ontario.ca/getting-covid-19-vaccine

I'm normally pretty good at translating bullshit, but even this one is stumping me a little.

Here is the Ontario government's official position on the recommendation of vaccines:

"For most individuals, two doses of Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax are needed to complete a primary series. Individuals who are moderately to severely immunocompromised are recommended to get a three-dose extended primary series."

Yet further down the guideline, the following is stated:

"A first booster (third dose) will help protect you from more severe outcomes from COVID-19 and its variants. All Ontarians aged 12 and over are strongly encouraged to get their booster dose as soon as possible to keep up to date with their COVID-19 vaccines."

Immuno-compromised people are "recommended" to get a three-dose primary series, but everyone over 12 is "encouraged" to get a booster. Why are there different words being used here? What is the difference between something that is "recommended" versus "encouraged"?

watch this whole thing being blamed on trump before the next election

If more shit starts coming out, the Democrats are gonna completely disassociate themselves with not only jabs, but covid restrictions in general and their mouthpiece - the American MSM - will twist every single day of the past 2.5 yrs in their favour.

YouTube changed its policies now allowing criticism of masks and the vaccine.

Democrats are now blaming Donald Trump for the vaccine.

Its unbelievably disgusting, the way society is heading. Terrifying future ahead. A dystopian future in which the party is NEVER wrong, no matter what they do.

Its unbelievably disgusting, the way society is heading. Terrifying future ahead. A dystopian future in which the party is NEVER wrong, no matter what they do.
Donald Trump does deserve some blame for the vaccine. Democrats are primarily responsible for the mandates and lockdowns that wrecked the United States.

YouTube changed its policies now allowing criticism of masks and the vaccine.

Democrats are now blaming Donald Trump for the vaccine.

That's pretty interesting, especially the Youtube policy. That's big, that's basically the equivalent of a big green OK stamp by the establishment to criticize the injections. I wonder if it's rugpull time. I keep thinking the rugpull is going to happen but then it doesn't. I feel like they'll try finessing more people into taking boosters in the fall before allowing rugpull to really happen. But who knows, they're hard to predict.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/114/273/465/playable/433175926ab21de5.mp4

Good to see a man thats still standing not meekly taking it up the shitter showing his kids how to do so to. Malcolm Roberts is a fucking legend, you can hear how much he loves his family and country.

Watch the above for a reminder of what Australia and Australians stood for, so well stated.

Than look at the below what Australians are excepting as their heads bounce with each shafting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...s-as-a-cat-shows-feline-behaviour/ar-AA10YOZ4

https://caldronpool.com/primary-sch...heir-erections-and-ejaculations-for-homework/

"Primary school children in Victoria have been given a worksheet instructing them to ask their fathers about their “erections and ejaculations.”"

15 years ago this blatant twisting would have been stomped on, more than likely literally in the case of the teacher telling primary school kids that.

I mean look at this fucking toad

https://www.foxnews.com/us/licensed...t-defends-minor-attracted-persons-viral-video

"A licensed sex therapist and counselor sparked backlash on social media after posting a video where she appeared to defend "minor-attracted persons."

These fucking things are government employees paid for by our fucking money

"The Pennsylvania sex therapist works for the state's Department of Corrections"

By now I have no problems believing the impurities in the poison. We are all told that pfizer is a German company yet its 50% Chinese, now I realise that astra zenica may as well be considered Russian as it is UK.

We have potentially injected almost the entirety of the backbone of the western military with a biological weapon developed in conjunction with the greatest threats our cultures have to date, what could go wrong.

Last edited:
https://2ndsmartestguyintheworld.su...9.87KQj2NEuliLmMCwnt-YX0lnu0rOvsgUEY9VTRpSfI0

"The Depraved WEF & UN Bug Food Agenda: Scientists Say Cockroach Milk Is More Than 4 Times More Nutritious Than Cow’s Milk
It’s more than four times as nutritious as cow’s milk and the researchers think it could be the key to feeding our growing population in the future."

Luckily they have your childrens best interests at heart, nutritious and good for the peasants I mean planet.

Better wake up because this is all tied in

https://2ndsmartestguyintheworld.su...9.87KQj2NEuliLmMCwnt-YX0lnu0rOvsgUEY9VTRpSfI0

"The Depraved WEF & UN Bug Food Agenda: Scientists Say Cockroach Milk Is More Than 4 Times More Nutritious Than Cow’s Milk
It’s more than four times as nutritious as cow’s milk and the researchers think it could be the key to feeding our growing population in the future."

Luckily they have your childrens best interests at heart, nutritious and good for the peasants I mean planet.

Better wake up because this is all tied in

What could be more demeaning than cockroach milk?

A fucking bug

I've tried many vegan options like almond milk etc, it's decent. It ain't a bad substitute. It's not great for me but it's also not terrible.

Imagine a planet drinking cockroach milk? It's not milk. It's an oozing substance. Is it nutritious? Probably okay

But animal bollocks are nutritious. I've never tried them - I'll eat any exotic meat but I draw my line at organs, massive insects, and genitals.

Imagine if we're forced to eat either testicle or a grub the size of your hand.

I'd rather take the throats of those presenting this as "acceptable ".

What could be more demeaning than cockroach milk?

A fucking bug

I've tried many vegan options like almond milk etc, it's decent. It ain't a bad substitute. It's not great for me but it's also not terrible.

Imagine a planet drinking cockroach milk? It's not milk. It's an oozing substance. Is it nutritious? Probably okay

But animal bollocks are nutritious. I've never tried them - I'll eat any exotic meat but I draw my line at organs, massive insects, and genitals.

Imagine if we're forced to eat either testicle or a grub the size of your hand.

I'd rather take the throats of those presenting this as "acceptable ".

We don't wake up soon none of us will be imaging this. Not long ago I didn't give this shit any time but I was wrong and disregarding the evidence of my own eyes.

“Very soon, there will be hundreds of health officials saying, “It was your choice. No one made you take it.” — Dr. Robert Malone

Watch Sean Hannity attempt to walk back his years-long role as America’s dumbest Pfizer salesman. Perhaps he can hear the lawsuits coming.

Hannity didn't tell anyone to get vaccinated? Hannity told everyone to get vaccinated — and he told them practically every night for a year.

“And it absolutely makes sense for many Americans to get vaccinated. I believe in science, I believe in the science of vaccination.” — Sean Hannity, July 2021

I mean: who are we kidding?

Let’s not forget: Hannity and the rest of the Big Pharma pimps at Fox News also relied on the very fat and very stupid Dr. Marc Siegel as their “medical expert” to push the shots in every time slot for the last two years.

The pathetic Neil Cavuto was also dispensing bad medical advice on a daily basis on Fox News — even becoming semi-hysterical about therapeutics like hydroxychloroquine while always thanking the Big Pharma shots for their miraculous power.

As I discussed back in March, most corporate news outlets in America were paid by the Biden regime’s HHS to push the vaccines to their audiences without disclosing it — and that list includes Fox News.

That’s the largest and most comprehensive breach of journalistic ethics that has ever occurred. Almost every corporate media outlet took the money. Almost every corporate media outlet lied about the vaccines (knowingly or unknowingly). Almost every corporate media outlet refused to report anything negative about the vaccines — because they were paid to close their eyes.

Almost every corporate media outlet is implicated.

The consensus among health officials will remain the same as it was from day 1. The vaccines are safe and effective. Keep hoping that one day your refusal to vaccinate will be vindicated. I can tell you with certainty that day will never come. As I’ve said, decades from now this anti vax movement will be used as a textbook example of why we need better science education.

The consensus among health officials will remain the same as it was from day 1. The vaccines are safe and effective. Keep hoping that one day your refusal to vaccinate will be vindicated. I can tell you with certainty that day will never come. As I’ve said, decades from now this anti vax movement will be used as a textbook example of why we need better science education.
<Dany07>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back