Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia went off the rails during COVID... and our aussie members and mod are too blue pilled to notice or care

I'm telling you mate, you want a population that will let you fuck them subserviently look no further than New Zealand and Australia. As long as you give them a comfort pillow go for your fucking life, balls deep hair pulling fucking, problem is they'd be dead roots, can't even put up a fight to save their children. Fucking pathetic.

Its that twisted we now have a state (Victoria) that the parent could be a criminal if they tell their child which gender he is.
Lol and in WA in the name of diversity and anti discrimination as long as I identify as a woman I can potentially go to a chicks jail, no surgery no hormones pregnant skrags everywhere and if anything is said just tell them you're a lesbian hey....

Seems fitting for my ranting

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

Vaxxie, vaxxie, so obsessed, Wore your mask and took your test.
Still got COVID, every strain, Spike proteins inside your brain.

Short of breath at 24, "Dr. Fauci, gimmie more!
Proteins tangle and misfold, Amyloidosis taking hold.

Swollen heart at 25,
"Thank Moderna I'm alive!"
There's no cure for microclot, Getting worse with every shot.

Heart attack at 26,
Prayed to Pfizer for a fix.
Vaxxie, vaxxie, death is lurking, Doctor says, "that means it's working."

Died of SADS at 27,
All good vaxxies go to heaven.
Obituary headline noted: "Anti-Vaxxer Dies of COVID."

Their family are quite upset,
But they're alive, at least on the net.
And, they say, "it's for the better," Without the vax "he would be deader."

- Author unknown

Yep fucking exactly. Than you have to ask yourself "if the subverted cell is deformed etc what will the bodies inate immune system think of this 'infected' cell" than that begs the question of "what, sorry when the mrna infects organ cells and subverts them what will happen to the organ when its attacked and destroyed as foreign by the immune system"

Pretty clever though because hydroxy is commonly used for lupus but you cant use it to control the auto immune response because you need the bodies autophagy system to remove the toxic spike protein otherwise all you are doing is controlling the bodies symptoms.

Ivermectin, low dose naltrexone, dandelion leaf extract etx to help control the bodies spike protein symptoms (bind to the receptors the spike protien does) this doesn't remove the spike protein. If Paul Merek ? Is correct ONLY autophagy does and you need intermittent fasting to maximise this.

Also of note is the benifits of blood donation as it prompts the bidy to replace the blood, if nothing else it removes the free floating spike that is as toxic as fuck. Sickens me to think that our blood banks are full of this shit now.

While I can't sleep and we are on the topic of sickens.....

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p/computerized-thermographic-imaging

Computerized Thermographic Imaging and Live Blood Analysis Post C19 Injection
Shocking New Images

"In this interview with Brazilian biologist and medical researcher Felipe Reitz we discuss his findings of live blood analysis and thermographic Imaging of C19 injected individuals. A thermogram is a regional temperature map of the surface of a part of the body, which is obtained by an infrared sensing device. This measures radiant heat and subcutaneous blood flow. Thermography has been proposed as a noninvasive way to detect deep vein thrombosis, which are blood clots in the venous system."

Getting fucking hard to ignore now with German, French, New Zealand, Australian and American scientists and doctors stating there are stuctures in our blood and unusual clotting in now both cadavers and from surgeries.

"Recent analysis of C19 shot vials have shown self-assembly nanostructures."

"Most recently, Mike Adams from Natural News examined the chemical composition of blood clots of injected individuals who died with extensive self-assembly blood clots. The composition showed that this is not the same composition as normal human blood clots, but he found metals like Aluminum, Tin and Sodium that are electrically conductive."
You can find more about the clot analysis here:"

"These shocking thermographic images suggest extensive subcutaneous and deep vein blood clotting in C19 injected individuals. Dark Field Microscopy complements the analysis of these individuals, showing what potentially could be Graphene Hydroxide or nanostructures of other metal composition. These alarming findings should alert health care practitioners to screen people who received the gene modifying injections for blood clots, even if they are completely asymptomatic. Thermography may be a noninvasive safe way to do so. Felipe has now also seen this in children as young as 2 years old. This visual proof of harm should galvanize every health care provider to stop giving the shots and every person to stop accepting them."

We have smoke coming from our feet, they are blistering hot and painful, its geting to the pointy end of the stick in which you have to ask yourself "are my feet actually on fire" even though my government, media, doctors and other associated entities making money or avoiding responsibility from a no answer are stating contary information.

Others can stick they heads up their arses but the time for fuck arse ing about is just about over.

Clean keto, with IF, and true 72 hour fasting a few times a month. I'd do that if I had a shot. Autophagy is legit.

Never thought about blood letting. I'd do that too.

Reactions: mon
Australia went off the rails during COVID... and our aussie members and mod are too blue pilled to notice or care

This one was one of the worst things during the entire movement. If I wasn’t a married man and wanted to take some anger out on someone I think whoever made that decision would be on the list.

I think it's against the rules to say how I feel about these people and what I would like to do to them, so I'll try to be nice and keep my mouth shut.

Clean keto, with IF, and true 72 hour fasting a few times a month. I'd do that if I had a shot. Autophagy is legit.

Never thought about blood letting. I'd do that too.

The only issue is if the person can tolerate the fasting because some of these people are very bad. Even an intermittent fast may be hard for these people and I believe that its just try to improve symptoms until they can. Even without the fast the body will continue as it does but if they cant get on top of the spike protein you will have a very demoralised person.

The Spotify episode I posted is a treasure for the vaccinated as well as the hurt, better to err on the side of caution and assume that there is a problem growing than to let it go unchecked. If you don't have a problem its all good anyway and the drugs/methods are very tolerable by the body as a lot like nigella sativa are pretty common herbal remedies.
Personally I'd be onto a low dose aspirin and the nattokinase to break down clots that may be happening because by the look of it we may all be vaccinated whether we got stabbed or not

I gave a list of whistleblowers around 2 years ago. They all made it crystal clear that the experimental Covid injections were neither safe or effective. I didn't know it back then but they were all on the cutting edge of Covid & Covid vaxxx info. What I learned back in April, May of 2020 is still unknown to many doctors today. Our medical industry is a joke. Thank God many of the scumbag doctors that pushed their unwitting customers to get vaxxxed are now feeling the effects of the poison they promoted.

KARMA is REAL!

Good riddance

The only issue is if the person can tolerate the fasting because some of these people are very bad. Even an intermittent fast may be hard for these people and I believe that its just try to improve symptoms until they can. Even without the fast the body will continue as it does but if they cant get on top of the spike protein you will have a very demoralised person.

The Spotify episode I posted is a treasure for the vaccinated as well as the hurt, better to err on the side of caution and assume that there is a problem growing than to let it go unchecked. If you don't have a problem its all good anyway and the drugs/methods are very tolerable by the body as a lot like nigella sativa are pretty common herbal remedies.
Personally I'd be onto a low dose aspirin and the nattokinase to break down clots that may be happening because by the look of it we may all be vaccinated whether we got stabbed or not

NAC also thinks blood and does stop clotting. I took a bunch and cut myself and bled pretty badly.
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/nac-benefits#TOC_TITLE_HDR_12

If you don't have NAC in your pantry please read that friends.

Also I'm thinking about getting some systemic enzymes to clean my blood. The vaxxxed need to look into them.

NAC also thinks blood and does stop clotting. I took a bunch and cut myself and bled pretty badly.
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/nac-benefits#TOC_TITLE_HDR_12

If you don't have NAC in your pantry please read that friends.

Also I'm thinking about getting some systemic enzymes to clean my blood. The vaxxxed need to look into them.

You're correct, bought a kg for my covid bag and I'm still barely touched the sides . Just make sure you take a break here and there i.e. 3 months in 1 off. Had an old training partner give me the heads up from a mate of his, he reckons you can come unstuck if not careful.

Same mate told me to pay for a dark field microscopy to look at the blood, I'm going to do it Friday to give me a starting point because what he sent me looks fucked. I wrote him off as a bit out there until I realised how many scientists are screaming to stop and showing what they are finding in the blood.

You're correct, bought a kg for my covid bag and I'm still barely touched the sides . Just make sure you take a break here and there i.e. 3 months in 1 off. Had an old training partner give me the heads up from a mate of his, he reckons you can come unstuck if not careful.

Same mate told me to pay for a dark field microscopy to look at the blood, I'm going to do it Friday to give me a starting point because what he sent me looks fucked. I wrote him off as a bit out there until I realised how many scientists are screaming to stop and showing what they are finding in the blood.

Are the boostered shedding and harming us? Using them to get to us would be a brilliant plan on their part. Creating spike factories that shed.

Reactions: mon
Are the boostered shedding and harming us? Using them to get to us would be a brilliant plan on their part. Creating spike factories that shed.

I think so, if only that they are excreting some of the spike protein. Pretty clear on that really whats still up for debate is whether its a contact or spreading vaccination which tbh is already a proven pest control science.

My 2 cents yes I think so but I have no actual first hand proof, yet.

(To Prevent C19 in Individuals 16+)

See Pfizer's own claim. To Prevent infections.
They are still claiming..

No, no, no - according to some posters on here NOBODY claimed the vaccines would prevent people catching covid. NOBODY.

Certainly not the President of the USA. Certainly not Dr Mengele. Certainly not the fucking vaccine manufacturer THEMSELVES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back