• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys win. Don't get vaccinated for anything and live your life with no care in the world. More power to you!

This whole trip you're on about "if you don't get one vax you're against all vaccines" has to be among the stupidest takes ever.

It's right up there with the seatbelt analogy your ilk goes elbow deep in their ass to pull out.

Stop fucking snivelling.

Last edited:
Yes take your chances with no vaccine just because you think it was rushed. There are a bunch of idiots that were thinking the same crap that are 8 feet under or cremated right now.

As tear-streaked a post as I've ever seen.

Your hyperbolic emotionalism is the desert manna I feast on erryday I stay unvaxxed.

Stupid-ass bumbaclot doomer: You know who isn't wishing death on people? The unvaccinated.

We're too busy living life. Maybe you should get one of your own instead of worrying about ours.

Just got home from my doc visit and they've stopped requiring staff to get the shots because of what they've seen in the office.
Too many side effects and she didn't even know about the Pfizer drop. I showed it to her and texted it to her for her to share with other doctors.

I'M THE BEST POSTER IN THE GAME!
WHEN YOU TRY ME WITH A SORRY-ASS POSTER LIKE @Gundarmyx, DATS THE RESULT YOU GONNA GET!
L.O.U.!

(Legion of the Unvaxxed.)

This whole trip you're on about "if you don't get one vax you're against all vaccines" has to be among the stupidest takes ever.

It's right up there with the seatbelt analogy your ilk goes elbow deep in their ass to pull out.

Stop fucking snivelling.
It's amazing man.

Drop the standard of the vaccine compared to other vaccines and get upset people won't take.

OOOOO UR ANTI VAXX.

It's amazing man.

Drop the standard of the vaccine compared to other vaccines and get upset people won't take.

OOOOO UR ANTI VAXX.
Yup pretty much what they did and so many bought it. I’m actually sorry I came back to this forum after taking a year away it’s the same pathetic leftist infected shithole I left . You have these vaxtards, anti Freedom anti patriotic imbeciles who love the mess this has turned into. They root against anyone who doesn’t wanna live a pathetic existence and chastise those who just wanna be left alone . I think my time here is done , I wish those here who aren’t like those above the best and those who infect this place with the bs that has turned this world upside down their just rewards ….

Yup pretty much what they did and so many bought it. I’m actually sorry I came back to this forum after taking a year away it’s the same pathetic leftist infected shithole I left . You have these vaxtards, anti Freedom anti patriotic imbeciles who love the mess this has turned into. They root against anyone who doesn’t wanna live a pathetic existence and chastise those who just wanna be left alone . I think my time here is done , I wish those here who aren’t like those above the best and those who infect this place with the bs that has turned this world upside down their just rewards ….
Same people don't realise how selfish they showed themselves to be while the narrative all we are all in this together was played.

I mean people thought 30 yr olds were dropping like flies from this thing. Death rate was something crazy stupid.

It's something like 0.0016% in Australia or something crazy. Yet people are still getting the 3rd shot like it changes anything.

Yes take your chances with no vaccine just because you think it was rushed. There are a bunch of idiots that were thinking the same crap that are 8 feet under or cremated right now.

Can't believe you fell for this propaganda. As if perfectly healthy people got covid and then said "I should have gotten vaccinated!" with their last dying breath.

Almost as believable as the Trump ruffians yelling "MAGA!!" as they attacked minorities around the country.

I went seven months clean and when I got back my behavior got worse. Way worse.

-Fatties speaking on your health choices.
-Racist cuckolds telling me "I ain't black." Then calling other people "racist."
-Jobless layabouts making fun of the working man.
-Child Rape apologists telling people how kids should raised.
-Grown men who live in mortal fear of getting the sniffles calling other people "cowards"
-Bumbaclot fucktards who equate not wanting Lemming Juice to "you hate all vaccines."

It's too much of a target rich environment. I'm eventually gonna have to pivot towards more wholesome ways of getting a cheap dopamine fix.

Last edited:
LOL, on the Chris leban video thread , I said , it’s a good thing Chris didn’t get the vaccine, if he had he probably would have died…
Some mod said the comment was derailing the thread and deleted my post..
<Dany07>

Same people don't realise how selfish they showed themselves to be while the narrative all we are all in this together was played.

That's what absolutely enrages me: Emotional manipulation from total hypocrites.
We gave TWO YEARS to these...people.
It's just too audacious.
And after the info-dump about the Lemming Juice these guys are STILL using it a cudgel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back