• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah you gotta be smart about it though. He can't take that tone and tell them to take it off, then say after oh if you want to. Last thing he should do is give a rival ammunition when their gun is empty. I think he voiced it the way he did out of frustration about the whole situation. Last thing we need is him painted as angry or irrational or something to swing voters (they'll try to say it anyway but no need to add to tape).
The mandate nazis all vacationed in his state maskless for two years. If anyone is offended that he told those dumb ass kids that their masks are worthless they are just gigantic pussies.

Just finished watching this today. This is a good video. The Pfizer situation is going to be chaos when it finally blows up, which really can't be too far off.

How are they going to avoid fraudulent charges? The lawsuits are going to be endless if it's declared fraud, and, as was mentioned in the video, it will likely cascade into a complete destruction of multiple government organizations (CDC and FDA).

With this stuff threatening to reveal itself, I'm not too optimistic that something won't turn bad sometime soon in order for them to try and avoid the fallout. They're going to be backed into a corner, and who knows what they're willing to do in order to get out of it (given what they've done already, nothing is off limits to these people).
They are trying to distract from the 55,000 Pfizer documents with the Ukraine/Russia situation. Who knows what is really going on with that. Next up will be another virus. Probably some type of hemorrhagic fever like Marburg virus. If not that then it will be a cyber attack that will cause a power grid collapse. Lastly, there will be a worldwide economic collapse. An order of magnitude worse than the 2008 collapse.

Worst part was the angry mom yelling about her son at risk, but her herself wasn't wearing a mask while she made her son wear one. Clown world.

All I know is that over 1500 people died with COVID in their veins in just the last seven days, and I'm offended that no one seems to care anymore.

Nah you gotta be smart about it though. He can't take that tone and tell them to take it off, then say after oh if you want to. Last thing he should do is give a rival ammunition when their gun is empty. I think he voiced it the way he did out of frustration about the whole situation. Last thing we need is him painted as angry or irrational or something to swing voters (they'll try to say it anyway but no need to add to tape).

It's sad but people die all the time of many different things. If covid is as wide spread as many say then people dying of other causes while having a minor infection is always going to happen

Lol yeah the CDC was even knowing the data was wrong.
This is what I don't understand. We used Israel as a test. We used only Pfizer to do so and no matter what the info showed we ignored it. 4 boosters and super high antibody levels and they said it wasn't stopping the spread. Hospitals were full and Dr's warned this isn't working but they stayed the course. Then America approved a 3rd shot with this data.
I'd really like to see those Pfizer contracts. For some reason even with scientists saying this isn't working they kept giving shots.

I'm sure over the years it's going to get real ugly if the real info comes out.

The various Covid responses have nothing to do with the publics health.

The pandemic was to make you take the vaccine.

The vaccine was to make you have a vax passport.

The vax passport is to make you take part in a tyrannical social credit score system.

The tyrannical social credit score system is to make you a slave.

Damn it feels good to be a pure blood
Eatin right and working out by myself
Although I was born in America
It doesn't mean I'm overweight in bad health

Damn it feels good to be a pureblood
Not a libtard that can't think on his own
Ridin around town in an electric prius with a mask on driving all alone

Now pure blood ****** come in all shapes and colors and I met some real ones in the past
They told not to worry about a flu shot just live for the Lord and I'll last

Now all I want ask of you boot lickin, boosted ass ****** what you really afraid of
Cause when them side effects set in what the fuck you gonna do, damn it feels good to be a pure blood
Great work bro!

Would really make my day if two other purebloods laid down the final two verses

Speaking of the GOAT state Florida:

Florida will become the first state in the country to advise against vaccinating healthy children for COVID-19, the state's Surgeon General, Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo, announced on Monday.

Just prior to the announcement, Ladapo, alongside a group of physicians, made the case that the COVID-19 vaccines may not be necessary in children.

And in Florida, we prohibited mandating COVID vaccines for children, so they can go to school and it's a parent's decision," DeSantis said. "A lot of parents have come up to me, and they're just like, 'yeah, thanks for not mandating, we want to make the decision,'

https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-1st-state-advising-giving-covid-19-vaccine/story?id=83301047

In Lapado We Trust.

images

Massive scale studies done to track the effect of ivermectin as both a treatment and prophylactic showing that ivermectin as both has about 70% effectiveness against COVID-19. Pretty amazing for horse paste...

This alone should absolutely enrage people.

Over a year ago Pierre Kory MD MPA was pleading at a Senate hearing (vid below) for Ivermectin to be used, and not only did the government ignore it, they also had the media slander it.

I myself was attacked by multiple posters on this very forum for sharing the video and supporting it. Now look where we are.

This isn't government incompetence, it's outright intentional evil. They withheld and suppressed an effective treatment in order to force upon the populace the "vaccines", which we now know are anything but safe and effective.

A real pureblood ass *****’s got his blood right
A real pureblood ass ***** never takes no fucking shots
‘Cause a real pureblood ass *****’s got some insight

And suckers always gotta virtue
Showing the tyrants their vax cards
But real pureblood ass ******s never bow down
‘Cause real pureblood ass *****s ain’t no vax tards

Now everything is pure in the blood of a pureblood
‘Cause pureblood ass *****s can perceive
Doing our own research, up 24/7
‘Cause real pureblood ass *****s ain’t deceived

So all I wanna say to you emancipated, vaccinated, vaxcucked, puny, feeble poor bloods
When the shots give you clots what the fuck you gonna do?

;)

To anybody who wants to ruin my fun: I know that Geto Boys rapper Scarface ended up seriously ill with covid and I was sorry to hear that, but it still feels damn good to be a pureblood. To think I actually considered taking these shots so that my life would be easier — never worth it at my age. So happy to still be a pureblood. Need to spread my seed, but will only breed with fellow purebloods.

To all the authoritarians who tried to coerce us into getting experimental, dangerous shots from scumbag companies, I am going to let you take my shots. Please get boosted and protected. I have no ill feelings towards your everyday person who got the shots and kept quiet, but the authoritarians can suck a fat one. These vaccines have destroyed the lives of people who I know, and just because covid looks to be over (for now), it doesn’t mean I’m going to forget what was done over the past couple of years.

Eatin right and working out by myself
Although I was born in America
It doesn't mean I'm overweight in bad health

Not a libtard that can't think on his own
Ridin around town in an electric prius with a mask on driving all alone

Now pure blood ****** come in all shapes and colors and I met some real ones in the past
They told not to worry about a flu shot just live for the Lord and I'll last

Now all I want ask of you boot lickin, boosted ass ****** what you really afraid of
Cause when them side effects set in what the fuck you gonna do, damn it feels good to be a pure blood

<5>

Great work bro!

Would really make my day if two other purebloods laid down the final two verses

called out the scam but we got no respect
now we sitting here after the data release
reading 9 pages full of side effects

immune system is still going strong
can't wait for the media when it has to admit
that the horse paste worked all along

Now everything was clear to the mind of the pureblood
cuz pure blooded ninjas know scams
didn't fold to the pressure of the masks or the mandates
didn't buy the propaganda by the man

So to all these pro vaxxers holding onto the narrative
the government would sincerely like to thank ya
better hope almighty God don't bring about another flood
damn it feels good to be a pure blood.

Last edited:
So anyone that got the vaccine is fucked? Or just possibly fucked?

Lol yeah the CDC was even knowing the data was wrong.
This is what I don't understand. We used Israel as a test. We used only Pfizer to do so and no matter what the info showed we ignored it. 4 boosters and super high antibody levels and they said it wasn't stopping the spread. Hospitals were full and Dr's warned this isn't working but they stayed the course. Then America approved a 3rd shot with this data.
I'd really like to see those Pfizer contracts. For some reason even with scientists saying this isn't working they kept giving shots.

I'm sure over the years it's going to get real ugly if the real info comes out.
See the end bit I just don't see it, people are sheep and will listen to whatever they are told.

If the media/gov tell people to be angry and pissed off they will be, if they say OOo covid was so deadly we needed to take a risk to save the population... People will believe that.

You got a source for this?

Here's an example of some data I've found

b70c1776fb794e27a3df332011d5e0f6da4cb7f3

https://www.afr.com/policy/health-a...-dramatically-reducing-deaths-20220202-p59t88

Holy shit! I didn't realize the youngest person in NSW was 50 years old. Interesting. I'm noticing a trend where it seems part of data sets go completely missing in order to hide contradictory data in an effort to prevent 'hesitancy'.

How about these institutions release the data in full and let people interpret it as they wish instead of skewing or omitting stats in order to confuse the public.

Holy shit! I didn't realize the youngest person in NSW was 50 years old. Interesting. I'm noticing a trend where it seems part of data sets go completely missing in order to hide contradictory data in an effort to prevent 'hesitancy'.

How about these institutions release the data in full and let people interpret it as they wish instead of skewing or omitting stats in order to confuse the public.
Those numbers seem a bit off nsw has had a lot of triple Boosted die lately. (99% elderly)

Yesterday had
Three people had received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, one person had received three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine and one person was not vaccinated.

5th march
Three people had received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, six people had received three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine and one person was unvaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back