• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

The battle droids are still fighting to protect the narrative.

giphy.gif

<Prem973>

It's wild. The fact that I continue to see people wearing masks outside and at the health food stores is depressing. They cannot deprogram.

There are still billboards saying "get your vax". Still ads on local radio. Decrepit pharmaceutical zombies walking like wraiths around CVS and Walgreens. These people are living in perpetual fear, and are kept in a state of physical decline by those that they believe are their saviors.

Meanwhile I'm as healthy as a God. Upright in posture and skin pink like a baby's.

I do feel bad for them on some level, but I simultaneously understand that they are the enablers of all of this. Without these willful drones, the scammers couldn't have pulled this entire thing off. So they are, in a sense, an enemy. It's such a shame.
The Branch Covidians are always going to be that way as they know they got duped into so much useless nonsense.

Have you checked out the nanotech rabbit hole? In my opinion once you get this aspect, you understand the whole thing. How the "pandemic" happened, how diseases are triggered via the cellular network activating the material already present in your body, how they have complete control of who gets sick and when. How people can get hooked to AI and literally lose their free will (but not the illusion of free will), see the Sentient World Simulation and Brandon Iglesias on substack. Transhumanism isn't coming; it's here. The nano makes people blind to the nano. Once a mind is compromised, the first order of business is to obfuscate the source and the reality of this jeopardization. The people that realize this stuff are very unusual, outside the norm. It probably means that their digital twin from the SWS is unable to overwrite them. Apparently back in 2012 or so they were able to overwrite about 70% of the population. Now they must be at 90%+. This stuff would make no sense to ordinary people because they're literally technologically prevented from understanding it.

The crazy thing with rabbit holes is that you think you've gotten to the bottom, but somehow there's always more. This reality is truly horrifying. The asleep people are "lucky" in a sense. It would be nice if the illusory world they believe in were real, but it's not. That's just how it is.

I'm about halfway through your first video. I've known about the bioenergetic field for a while (I have a sensitivity to certain appliances), but didn't realize it could be remotely hacked into, assuming that's what she's talking about.

Would explain how you can think of something and have it later pop up on your YT or other such media for consumption.

I definitely have a lot more to ponder now. Thanks for sharing.

Flogs a lying tool. Half smart is when you think you're cleverer than than everyone else or that you believe everyone else is stupid. It's as easy as reading his posts and when he is flowering up his language compared to other posts you can see he is being deceptive by trying to increase complexity in his language.
I'm still literally laughing at him.

As for your absolute shit, you're contradicting yourself again.

"And you did flounce off"
=\=
"I know you only hang out in your weird obsession thread here"

The cognitive dissonance needed to type the above must be like having three cats, a snake and 2 dogs in a sack and shaking the bag
I actually admire you tbh, with so many adversities to overcome you manage to be able to type and overcome such mental disorder that the alternative reality in your head has to cause.

While I would like to focus on your issues there are more important things to post, far far far more important tbh ....

Meanwhile, in a land far far away.....

"A Portuguese appeals court has upheld decision that the PCR test is useless – C19 cases in the US 10 million over 4 years, NOT 112 million – US C19 deaths around 80,000 NOT 1.2 million"

"“Landmark legal ruling finds that Covid tests are not fit for purpose.”"

"“Four German holidaymakers who were illegally quarantined in Portugal after one was judged to be positive for Covid-19 have won their case, in a verdict that condemns the widely used PCR test as being up to 97-percent unreliable.”"

Amazing hey, a test thats not fit for purpose was used to drive the perception that there was a pandemic happening. If only people had been saying similar 4 years ago.
Where are these lies I assume you can prove about me telling everyone they had to get multiple boosters? And I've know @Phlog for years across multiple subjects not just this thread. His wordiness and broad vocabulary has always been immense. You're flattering yourself if you think he's been saving it up just for you. And as I said, you either flounced off in a huff or changed the subject, you conveniently forgetting it was a running joke is brilliant.

Where are these lies I assume you can prove about me telling everyone they had to get multiple boosters? And I've know @Phlog for years across multiple subjects not just this thread. His wordiness and broad vocabulary has always been immense. You're flattering yourself if you think he's been saving it up just for you. And as I said, you either flounced off in a huff or changed the subject, you conveniently forgetting it was a running joke is brilliant.

Lol.
The last two pages, look at all his replies and its easy to spot. Even for you. Flogs a tool and it figures you're mates and birds of a feather....

Running joke is you lot tbh, literally.
Why did you stop at two in Sep/Oct 2021? This is when you had your embarrassment of a thread going remember.
When asked why you ran off (as did every single one of you). The pattern played out every time you lot entered and every time you ALL left immediately.

Answer the question, why have you only had two and stopped ?

Last edited:
I'll respond to you properly in a little, it just occured to me you might be detecting the difference between my posts when I'm stoned Vs sober, at work Vs home etc. I'm personally only really aware of a difference in attention when on enters into a debate with someone. Probably a result of my educational history. Fwiw I try not to be disengenuous, I'm not trying to win. I've changed my mind on matters given evidence, COVID vaccine safety for example. Anyway I'm rambling and have chores to do. Watching dune 2 with the family today.

It's easy to work out. As I just told your simpleton, from our first interaction read every post of yours and the devil is always in the detail.

I'm at work for almost every very post and extremely pressed for time as we'll flat out and theres big money on the line, my patterns don't change and neither does my sentences structure. At worst my typos etc get more obvious.
Yours did and it was very very obvious. A lot of criminals do the same thing when caught as do scammers looking for marks.

On this I could say the same for 99% of the posters on here and if it does thats a massive red flag, more so when there is a debate happening because this generally indicates that they are trying to deceive.

EDIT(99% of the posters on Sherdog are like me I mean, the 1% are the lying dog cunts that think they're clever. Most just don't call their BS because they can't be fucked)

Bafflle them with bullshit is the Australian saying.
Thats why I believe you're a liar, behaviours don't lie and patterns are extremely telling. Education is irrelevant but it can make it more obvious because the language skill set to draw on is deeper.

Tbh your skill set reminds me of people that do NLP, most are bullshit artists (sales) and emotional manipulators like the grubby pua group. Makes sense as Bandler has been basically a scammer/bull shit artist since the break.

Maybe you can get an answer out of your delusional shill. Ask her when she stopped at two and only 3/4 through 2021. This was at the same time she was running her conspiracy thread that it was safe and effective- shaming and cajoling others while unvaxxed herself and obviously no intention of getting more. It makes a point of "my my my oncologist" yet this was still early in the panick and pressure yet it stopped. At that time very few doctors were not pushing this hard. The Coles, McCulloughs, Korys, Merricks, Marbles were few and far between.

She's a dead set liar as well but lacks intelligence or training to do it well. Either way get that information out of her because up to now she hasn't even managed to come up with a lie to explain and I could do with a laugh.

Last edited:
Lol.
The last two pages, look at all his replies and its easy to spot. Even for you. Flogs a tool and it figures you're mates and birds of a feather....

Running joke is you lot tbh, literally.
Why did you stop at two in Sep/Oct 2021? This is when you had your embarrassment of a thread going remember.
When asked why you ran off (as did every single one of you). The pattern played out every time you lot entered and every time you ALL left immediately.

Answer the question, why have you only had two and stopped ?
How many times do I have to ask you for evidence I told everyone to get multiple boosters. Go find them and then we'll talk further about your psycho obsession with a pandemic which ended years ago.

Have you checked out the nanotech rabbit hole? In my opinion once you get this aspect, you understand the whole thing. How the "pandemic" happened, how diseases are triggered via the cellular network activating the material already present in your body, how they have complete control of who gets sick and when. How people can get hooked to AI and literally lose their free will (but not the illusion of free will), see the Sentient World Simulation and Brandon Iglesias on substack. Transhumanism isn't coming; it's here. The nano makes people blind to the nano. Once a mind is compromised, the first order of business is to obfuscate the source and the reality of this jeopardization. The people that realize this stuff are very unusual, outside the norm. It probably means that their digital twin from the SWS is unable to overwrite them. Apparently back in 2012 or so they were able to overwrite about 70% of the population. Now they must be at 90%+. This stuff would make no sense to ordinary people because they're literally technologically prevented from understanding it.

The crazy thing with rabbit holes is that you think you've gotten to the bottom, but somehow there's always more. This reality is truly horrifying. The asleep people are "lucky" in a sense. It would be nice if the illusory world they believe in were real, but it's not. That's just how it is.

I'm still too busy and haven't had a watch.
I won't lie though, it would certainly explain the cognitive dissonance or delusion needed to still believe the bullshit.
Let alone the rewrite history of there own behaviours.

Case in point the above thing

- This is the thing that said she'd happily strip 5 years of life off every human being on the planet if she could have her social life/back to normal.

- Spends years on here in the original thread, the spasticity thread and now this one. Pushing etc for people to get it

- Immediately disappeared when asked to explain her lack of commitment by stopping at 2. She cannot even explain the time frame that she stopped.

- You'll notice that it still hasn't answered the question, this is because there is no explanation possible and it's why she reverts to little girl diversion and manipulation.

- Actively tries to get people banned, look at the attempted baiting above of nim.

Could be worse I guess, I could be the one stuck with it.

Last edited:
The Branch Covidians are always going to be that way as they know they got duped into so much useless nonsense.

Idk, it's beyond that. Personally I cannot make sense of it because the whole thing is obvious, especially now with so much information slipping through the cracks of censorship

I'm still too busy and haven't had a watch.
I won't lie though, it would certainly explain the cognitive dissonance or delusion needed to still believe the bullshit.
Let alone the rewrite history of there own behaviours.

Case in point the above thing

- This is the thing that said she'd happily strip 5 years of life off every human being on the planet if she could have her social life/back to normal.

- Spends years on here in the original thread, the spasticity thread and now this one. Pushing etc for people to get it

- Immediately disappeared when asked to explain her lack of commitment by stopping at 2. She cannot even explain the time frame that she stopped.

- You'll notice that it still hasn't answered the question, this is because there is no explanation possible and it's why she reverts to little girl diversion and manipulation.

- Actively tries to get people banned, look at the attempted baiting above of nim.

Could be worse I guess, I could be the one stuck with it.
Lol at being too busy. You spend your entire life here going literally fucking mental paranoid about something that ended years ago. Why are you still so obsessed? Provide the posts where I begged people to get multiple boosters. You won't because they don't exist.

Again, why are you still so obsessed with a pandemic that we all stopped being a big fucking girl about years ago,

Lol at being too busy. You spend your entire life here going literally fucking mental paranoid about something that ended years ago. Why are you still so obsessed? Provide the posts where I begged people to get multiple boosters. You won't because they don't exist.

Again, why are you still so obsessed with a pandemic that we all stopped being a big fucking girl about years ago,

We're still waiting, why did you only have two and only within the first year of the vaxx?

You ALL are dodging this question for a reason, there is no rational/reasonable explanation for your lack of vaxx status. Nothing can explain it and no lie could be at all plausible, you know this, I know this and everyone reading knows this. They are just too polite to bring it up, I'm a big fan of women's lib and consider you equal to a man, so be treated as one.

This is not for you as it needs some attention span, for the lurkers and thinkers.

"Michel Chossudovsky: March 11, 2020, Biggest Lie in World History: There Never Was a Pandemic. The Data Base Is Flawed. The COVID Mandates Including the Vaccine Are Invalid
The PCR "Covid-19 Confirmed Cases" are Meaningless. The Multibillion Dollar Antigen and Home Test Project is Fake"

"This article was first published on March 19, 2022 prior to the release of Michel Chossudovsky’s book in August 2022."

I remember when the cdc was sued due to the faulty pcr test, it didn't even make it to trial(iirc) because than it would set a precedent. More ao because suddenly Australia dropped the pcr and pushed the rat tests. ALL the countries did in lockstep, why because this would expose the bullshit of the pandemic.
Lol when a goat, water melon and some water are positive for covid and the honkers still believe you potentially have a serious brain injury.

(Millions of them ready to go, an upside of the climate change co incidences.)

"Today March 11, 2024: Four Years Ago the Covid-19 Lockdown was imposed in one fell swoop by national governments Worldwide.

The Lockdown implied: “Confining the Labour Force” and “Freezing the Work Place”.

Not a single economist has acknowledged this relationship. From their standpoint, it was the virus which triggered economic and social collapse. What nonsense.

What does this imply. The most serious economic and social crisis in World history which four years later is still ongoing, leading to economic chaos and mass poverty Worldwide.

Destabilizing the social, political and economic structure of 190 sovereign countries cannot constitute a “solution” to combating the virus.

But that was the imposed “solution” which was implemented in several stages from the very outset of the corona crisis in January 2020. It’s the destruction of people’s lives. It is the destabilization of civil society.

Fake science was supportive of this devastating agenda. The lies were sustained by a massive media disinformation campaign. 24/7, Incessant and Repetitive “Covid alerts” in the course of the last four years.

The historic March 11, 2020 lockdown triggered economic and social chaos Worldwide. It was an act of “economic warfare”: a war against humanity.

This diabolical agenda has undermined the sovereignty of nation states.

It has contributed to a wave of bankruptcies. It has impoverished people Worldwide.

It has led to a spiralling dollar denominated global debt.

The powerful structures of global capitalism, Big Money coupled with its intelligence and military apparatus were the driving force.

Using advanced digital and communications technologies, the lockdown and “closure” of the global economy is unprecedented in World history.

The video below was produced by Global Research in December 2020 prior to the launching of the vaccine. It was released in early 2021.

It was the object of immediate censorship. It was taken down.

Thanks to Vaccine Choice Canada, this version on Rumble was saved."

**Video worth watching**

So much compounding information and yet they say they cannot see the fraud, brain injury or lying.

Last edited:
@Siver!

"The FDA's Hidden V-Safety Slide From October 2020 & Other Anomalies"

"This "smoking gun" slide listed an extensive catalogue of possible adverse event outcomes associated with COVID-19 vaccines, known by the FDA as early as October 2020, long before EUA was granted by the agency."

-Insert screenshot of video-

Mmm thats one hell of a lot of neurological disorders on just the one screenshot.

Mmm thats definitely stroke written as an adverse reaction

Obviously climate change.

"This "smoking gun" slide listed an extensive catalogue of possible adverse event outcomes associated with COVID-19 vaccines, known by the FDA as early as October 2020, long before EUA was granted by the agency."

The pregnancy data is depressing.

First country to go gung-ho on enforced vaccination, Israel. First country to drop the entire plan, Israel.

When you're a tiny country surrounded by countries that would ideally want you gone......you need fighting age people healthy and ready to fight. They saw the data. On the first level they thought "we need to forcibly preserve our people in this pandemic". Then they went "oh fuck, we need to forcibly preserve our people".

That is literally all you need to know

Back