Golden Gear Customer Service Review

TheDeath

White Belt
Reaction score
I have been a long time lurker on sherdog and recently decided to register just to share my extremely positive experience dealing with Dan over at Golden Gear!

Most of my muay thai equipment is made up of GG, so I was not hesistant at all to buy another pair of gloves when Dan posted up a Black Friday Sale. A couple of weeks went by and I had still not received my gloves yet, so I sent Dan an email just to keep him updated on the current situation. As I live in Canada and Dan was shipping from the states, and also this was Christmas time there may have been a slight delay.

Dan was often checking in with USPS and Canada post, and keeping me in the loop every step of the way about the package. After 40 days since shipment, and it still hasn't arrived, Dan offered me a refund or ship another pair to me.

I rather have the gloves then a refund so he shipped out another pair of gloves to met free of charge on Dec.28 via express fully trackable mail and it only took 5 days to get to Canada (Jan.2)!

Dan is willing to do 110% of what it takes to keep customers satisfied and happy, and make sure the orders get there on time. He kept me updated every step of the way, checking with couriers for any updates. Exceptional customer service! Thanks again Dan

He seems like a great person to do business with from how he presents himself and his company on the forums!

Hey Dan is great. He's been emailing me about the new gloves I ordered. The difference is that dan is a fighter, not a corporate big wig trying to maximize profits. His new gloves will be top quality made for a fighter, by a fighter, tested by fighters.

Hey Dan is great. He's been emailing me about the new gloves I ordered. The difference is that dan is a fighter, not a corporate big wig trying to maximize profits. His new gloves will be top quality made for a fighter, by a fighter, tested by fighters.

And a gear whore.... couldnt resist.. lol

Join the club:) Winning, reyes, fairtex, boon, grant, Golden gear. So much gear to use, so little time.

Did your original shipment of gloves come in? I mailed something to Canada after black friday and it hasn't arrived yet. I read that it takes 2-4 weeks to ship something to Canada from the US because it sits in the post office doing nothing for a few weeks sometimes. Plus it is also holiday season so everything can be backlogged by even more weeks.

I also had a great experience with Dan when ordering my Victory sparring gloves. He truly is the definition of great customer service.

Yea Dan took care of all my concerns and answering all my questions.

When I first ordered it, I found the shipping a little on the high side so I sent him an email. Within 10 minutes, he replied me and apologized that there was an issue with the website and fixed it immediately.

He truly understand what a fighter needs and is willing to test extensively every piece of equipment. Great guy to deal with

Did your original shipment of gloves come in? I mailed something to Canada after black friday and it hasn't arrived yet. I read that it takes 2-4 weeks to ship something to Canada from the US because it sits in the post office doing nothing for a few weeks sometimes. Plus it is also holiday season so everything can be backlogged by even more weeks.

Sorry No, Im still waiting for the first order to come in, hopefully it will arrive soon and isn't missing. The tracking number is practically useless on the usps site and the canada post site.

One more satisfied customer from Canada. Dan is always quick with answering questions and he always explains it well. One of the best customer service I have experienced, great products and prices too. You can tell he's passionate about the gear.

Sorry No, Im still waiting for the first order to come in, hopefully it will arrive soon and isn't missing. The tracking number is practically useless on the usps site and the canada post site.

Doesn't look good for me then. I can't get any tracking info either. It's been 6 weeks since I sent the thing out on ebay, looks like I might have to give my guy a refund soon:(

Not going to ship outside US during holiday seasons again.

my package just came in as of today, but I've ordered it since November 29.
USPS' fault though.

BTW...Golden Gear is having another sale right now on their most popular items...Worth checking out.

Back