Who would you like to see Conor fight after 3 years?

Who would you like to see Conor fight after 3 years?

• Total voters
I'd like him to string Chandler along for another year or two then fight someone else instead.

Tbh nobody enjoy that success.

He will fight again and can't stop that should only appreciate that he's doing it for him which is the right reason.

With that being said, Dustin. Get that win back. Solidify and end the rivalry. Dustin got ktfo and is also on the slide. Conor ought to be primed for one last run or victory. Has to be Dustin and just retire from there.

Diaz rematch was one of the best fights I've seen life. Literally gassed in that second or third round only to finish the fight. The takedown at the bell had Diaz winning that final round and on my scorecard. But, no loser in that rematch which can't be topped. Fight Dustin, win or lose and call it a day.

He owes Chandler no fight. Not so much an apology, but just respect. Hope to see Charles and Chandler fight again. That rematch is warranted at this point in time.

Tbh nobody enjoy that success.

He will fight again and can't stop that should only appreciate that he's doing it for him which is the right reason.

With that being said, Dustin. Get that win back. Solidify and end the rivalry. Dustin got ktfo and is also on the slide. Conor ought to be primed for one last run or victory. Has to be Dustin and just retire from there.

Diaz rematch was one of the best fights I've seen life. Literally gassed in that second or third round only to finish the fight. The takedown at the bell had Diaz winning that final round and on my scorecard. But, no loser in that rematch which can't be topped. Fight Dustin, win or lose and call it a day.

He owes Chandler no fight. Not so much an apology, but just respect. Hope to see Charles and Chandler fight again. That rematch is warranted at this point in time.
Delusional

Thinking he can compete with Dustin

Fair enough, but the headkick loss and talk of retirement lead me to believe he's not the same mentally or physically. Gonna need a solid chin to take one from Conor.

It's the only fight to make. Getting that win back would be as good as winning the title again. Making 155 limit would be hell for him. If him and Dustin fight make it for the 165 title or at WW. Wouldn't want to see this at LW both would be quite diminished at 156.

Not Michael Chandler just to see Chandler blow up. I'm a horrible person.

It doesn't matter to me who beats up Conor. I enjoy watching it.

Hopefully his baby toe gets better.

I think anyone is fine but he isn't competitive anymore. He can fight someone like Nate.

Back