Golden Boy MMA: Whos gonna bet on this event?

space dog said:
so i checked out the odds and if you parlay Oscar Cota, Ricky Palacios and Tito Ortiz you get 2.35 odds which is madness and basically free money. For you Americans thats 235$ if you bet 100$.

Ricky Palacios (10-1) vs Walel Watson (14-11)

Oscar Cota (10-1) vs Jay "the spider killer" Silva (11-12-1)

Tito Ortiz vs Chuck Liddel.. well i think we all saw Chuck's training footage.

I mean just looking at these guys records these odds seems almost too good to be true, So im thinking there must be something that im missing. Im planning on putting like 500-600$ on this bet, thinking im gonna make bank.

AM I INSANE??? is it money in the trash or am i sitting on a goldmine? what do you think?
Your 'free money' parlay already lost with the first leg. Jay Silva got a sub in the 3rd round.

Space Dog said:
so i checked out the odds and if you parlay Oscar Cota, Ricky Palacios and Tito Ortiz you get 2.35 odds which is madness and basically free money. For you Americans thats 235$ if you bet 100$.

Ricky Palacios (10-1) vs Walel Watson (14-11)

Oscar Cota (10-1) vs Jay "the spider killer" Silva (11-12-1)

Tito Ortiz vs Chuck Liddel.. well i think we all saw Chuck's training footage.

I mean just looking at these guys records these odds seems almost too good to be true, So im thinking there must be something that im missing. Im planning on putting like 500-600$ on this bet, thinking im gonna make bank.

AM I INSANE??? is it money in the trash or am i sitting on a goldmine? what do you think?

You shouldn't delete stuff you should take it like a man :p I told you that Cota fight was the biggest concern here.

Yeah, I've been tracking. I will wait until right before the event, but it's getting awfully tempting now.
Almost worth playing the itd at +425 instead

I have a hard time seeing chuck winning a dec

Tibau with the Hail Mary takedown to win it in a display of bad cardio from each guy

Now let’s see if the filthy one can cash some dog money

Tibau with the Hail Mary takedown to win it in a display of bad cardio from each guy

Threw some chump change on Lawlor. Guess I might as well stay up for the main event too. No bets on that freakshow though, bought out my under 1.5 too.

Hack doesn’t wanna be part of this. He knows chuck should’ve stayed retired

Escudero always had bad fight IQ :/ that was a hella winable fight for him. Dont know why he kept going for takedowns and burned his cardio. He should have kept it on the feet and outstrikes Tibau.

I put my entire sports book account on Tito lmaooo watch him lose now

Lakota not doing enough to win. Playing it way too careful

Winn telegraphing his shots now, mainly fighting in a straight line.

I was hoping Tom would make this fight dirtier. No grappling exchanges at all

Winn punches are flashier but he’s not landing clean

And Tom gets Winn to panic wrestle

He likely needs a finish

I love when guys as bad as Lawlor have the audacity to talk about how they were getting paid too little in the UFC

And lawyer actually outstruck Winn

Not surprised. Winn’s punches didn’t look like they were landing

I decided not to hedge. It's a big risk, yes, but when you have this clear of a read, it's time to go for it.

I decided not to hedge. It's a big risk, yes, but when you have this clear of a read, it's time to go for it.
Let’s hope Tito doesn’t try to prove he can strike

Just take him down and do what you do best

unless it was a complete act, Chuck looks old and slow and old and old. I guess Tito could get clipped, but Tito looks bigger, stronger, younger and a whole lot more active. Tito should be a bigger favorite than he is.

Back