Golden Boy MMA: Whos gonna bet on this event?

Only one questionable thing happened on the card, that I saw anyway, and that was the stoppage in the Cota fight

It wasn’t a bad stoppage but it was questionable

Other than that my golden boy paranoia was unwarranted

I feel dirty

Between golden boy and ufc I robbed the books for over 8 units

That ngannou line was way off and chuck was just easy money

Tito is super humble after this, but damn that had to feel good for him. Chuck clearly not even close to the same fighter. Wasn't even close to the same Chuck that beat Tito when he retired back in 2010.

Thanks, man.

Although I must admit; Tito looked worse than I expected him to. Luckily, Chuck looked worse than the biggest pessimist could have ever predicted.

Basically everyone here said Chuck would look that bad. We saw one with $6k on Tito.

Tito is super humble after this, but damn that had to feel good for him. Chuck clearly not even close to the same fighter. Wasn't even close to the same Chuck that beat Tito when he retired back in 2010.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I watched every single Chuck Liddell fight ever in chronological order before this fight. There was a huge, noticeable drop-off in how he looked versus Franklin compared to all his previous appearances.

Well, the Liddell from then was 10 times better than the one tonight, and might well have knocked out the present version of Tito.

Basically everyone here said Chuck would look that bad. We saw one with $6k on Tito.
Tbh I expected Chuck to go down off the literal first punch, so he looked better than expected.

Back