Goldberg firing reason

congo'spython

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Does it possibly have something to do with his co....adderall problem?

Might have to do with 95% of the stuff he says makes absolutely no sense. He's horrible at his job but crazy enough I still want to listen to him. He makes me laugh.

Who cares they will get a new announcer that is virtually identical.

Might have to do with 95% of the stuff he says makes absolutely no sense. He's horrible at his job but crazy enough I still want to listen to him. He makes me laugh.
Yeha but after last night they need to fire ratner as well. How could someone be so fucking stupid?

it's truly amazing that he managed to hold onto that job as long as he did. he really is spectacularly bad at it.

it's truly amazing that he managed to hold onto that job as long as he did. he really is spectacularly bad at it.
That was intentional. The UFC modeled their broadcasting team after the WWE's team. 1 educated guy, 1 funny incompetent color guy.

He sits with Rogan who says just as much bullshit.

"This is the first time that Cowboy has faced a legit welterweight."
"Get outta there Alan! Don't let him do this."
"Ronda could beat half the men's BW division."

The suits want to add a bigger name and broaden the fan base. That's my theory.

Im gonna miss Goldie, we can all say what we want but hes been the voice of all our favorite fights and i think deep down we'll all miss him. Maybe it is indeed time for a change, but it forever in a lot of ways wont be the same without him. Truly feels like the end of an era. I actually got pretty gutted at the end when he said 'Family is forever' and instead of saying 'So long until next time' just saying 'so long'.

Thanks for everything Goldie

This company treats legends like shit, and shit like legends.
They got a presence here, I'm guessing

Was that goldie's last UFC to commentate? I don't remember them mentioning anything about it on the PPV.

Back