Goji juice will BLOW YOU AWAY

BoxingFanNoMore said:
I suggest you dome some research on the websites you pick to promote your product.

Dr. Earl Mindell "the worlds leading nutrionist", and author of the book "Goji, The Himalayan Health Secret."

is a a known fraud.

An Irreverent Look at the Vitamin Bible

And I strongly suggest if you actually do sale this stuff, be very careful with the terms fighting cancer, the FDA does not take that term lightly.

Its funny you bring up that article. Simply because its so easy to find one person or a group of people who disagree, or take a negative outlook. Its like movie critics, they like some movies and dont like others. The fact is, this one article, or maybe a few more has been formed on Dr. Mindell, now what about the millions of people who follow him as a world leading nutritionist, and author. So go ahead and find articles like that, but if your going to, make sure you send a ratio amount of articles on everyone who has written a positive one. Id be willing to bet its quite a bit.

So you are just basing your argument/judgement on the number of articles written or number of people who follow him, instead of the facts?

And as far as I know movie critics dont pretend to have phd's.

Also, I could care less about the millions of people who follow him, Kevin Tradeau still has the NY Times best seller advice book, fools are born every minute, and there will always be Multilevel Marketing Campaigns to cater to them.

The Goji berry will knock the shit out of your ass,into the toilet,and it will flush itself.

sounds like your just wanting to put a negative spin on this because maybe you are one of those fools who never beleived in anything, and decided never to take a chance in life. Its easy to go through life trying to find the negative in life, sounds like a life worth living.
try something new other than flaming, and if you want to talk about Dr. Mindell, maybe you should actually do some research rather than post an article someone else did.

Do you have anything else to add, or is just take a chance on my expensive MLM product it?

Is this Matt Furey's new supplement to go with Primate Strength'? Or will it help me develop my backflaps?

Don't bump this thread to the top just because you sell it. That's just annoying. Interest will dictate whether people want to keep it active.

My instructor was telling me about this stuff. He said it works wonders, but im kinda skeptical, because he also sells this stuff. It is also on the pricey side so who knows. If it was cheaper I'd try it, but for now no thanks.

This is an obvious attempt at self-profit... why hasnt the author been banned yet?

The flaming is too priceless. He should be around to witness it again and again.

I heard the IOC banned GOJI juice because it just enhances performance too darn much. It's actually secreted naturally by Chuck Norris, Lance Armstrong, and Vin Diesel. Bruce Lee actually died from an overdose of GOJI juice because it was even more powerful than he was.

Goji juice beat Fedor by first round armbar in an unaired Pride event.

War GOJI juice!

I heard the IOC banned GOJI juice because it just enhances performance too darn much. It's actually secreted naturally by Chuck Norris, Lance Armstrong, and Vin Diesel. Bruce Lee actually died from an overdose of GOJI juice because it was even more powerful than he was.

Goji juice beat Fedor by first round armbar in an unaired Pride event.

War GOJI juice!

You have completely earned my respect. All previous arguments aside, you're aces in my book.

Best post of the day.

Rebecca & Shane Dyer
Independent Marketing Exec.
[email protected]
613-967-7776

Not good to post a link to something with your personal info right at the top.

This seems to be an MLM company. Anyone heard of Amway?

Doing a reverse lookup also shows your address:

S Dyer
*** Charles
Belleville, ON *** ***
(613) 967-7776

I have edited out the address, just for your sake.

dogtags_77 said:
Hey I wanna tell you guys about this supplement I started taking. And because it worked as well as it did, I also started selling it too. Its called Goji juice and this stuff will blow you away. This Goji juice gaurantees it can help in 34 different ways like help muscle recovery, strengthen muscles, bones, joints and even the heart. It can help get better rest, and even lose weight. Since ive started taking it I have more energy during the day and even at the gym, im not as exhausted after the gym like I normally am. I'm not as sore the next day and I have been getting better sleep, my restless leg has even stopped. I would be willing to bet that any mma competitor or any grappler will want this in their system. Its an all natural product called the goji berry and it comes from the Himalayas and it has been known to extend life and promote wellness and health whether you are fighting cancer, or the opponent infront of you.
I suggest you try this stuff out and go to www.freedomwithin.freelife.com And if you have any questions, feel free to leave one on the forum or email me at www.freedomwithin.freelife.com. Or if you even want to call me I will email you my work number

I would suggest if your an avid fitness enthusiast, mma comeptitor or just even want to be healthy, then give this stuff a go.

This is not your normal suppliment, this is a health product that will help you for life.
Thanks guys

I have some juice for your mom. I won't even charge her very much. It's very nutritious with lots of protein.

Total pyramid (MLM) scheme... Shane, if you make your initial investment back I'll be surprised. Good luck though.

Back