Goji juice will BLOW YOU AWAY

dogtags_77

Om mani padme hum
Reaction score
Hey I wanna tell you guys about this supplement I started taking. And because it worked as well as it did, I also started selling it too. Its called Goji juice and this stuff will blow you away. This Goji juice gaurantees it can help in 34 different ways like help muscle recovery, strengthen muscles, bones, joints and even the heart. It can help get better rest, and even lose weight. Since ive started taking it I have more energy during the day and even at the gym, im not as exhausted after the gym like I normally am. I'm not as sore the next day and I have been getting better sleep, my restless leg has even stopped. I would be willing to bet that any mma competitor or any grappler will want this in their system. Its an all natural product called the goji berry and it comes from the Himalayas and it has been known to extend life and promote wellness and health whether you are fighting cancer, or the opponent infront of you.
I suggest you try this stuff out and go to www.freedomwithin.freelife.com And if you have any questions, feel free to leave one on the forum or email me at www.freedomwithin.freelife.com. Or if you even want to call me I will email you my work number

I would suggest if your an avid fitness enthusiast, mma comeptitor or just even want to be healthy, then give this stuff a go.

This is not your normal suppliment, this is a health product that will help you for life.
Thanks guys

oddly enough, I've heard of this before here

Hmmmm, if I didn't know any better, I'd think this was a sales pitch. What's that you say? Oh, you do sell it? Well, it was a good effort, anyhow.

Note for future: If you're trying to sell something that you truly believe in, state A) I'm selling this, B) Here are the possible benefits, C) Here are some third party studies and testimonials to back up product claims.

Skip the "And because it worked as well as it did, I also started selling it too" pitch. Few here are that gullible.

OK... just noticed you added a link for testimonials. Good start.

If you would like third party information
www.pubmed.com
last time I checked there was about 67 studies on how this product has helped people.
If you ask for third party sites, then this is the place you want to check out.

now are you going to check it out?

Im just a home business man, who believes in a product so much, that all I would like to do is make people aware of this product, and if you like is so much, and start taking it, get 7 people to take it too, and its free for you

Hmm, now why would I take something that would "BLOW ME AWAY"? I like being where I am and not being blown away, unless a different kinda blow.. like a blowjob, although it'd be weird for a juice to be giving blowjobs, must be somekind of special juice.

┼D♣♠mpalm┼ said:
Hmm, now why would I take something that would "BLOW ME AWAY"? I like being where I am and not being blown away, unless a different kinda blow.. like a blowjob, although it'd be weird for a juice to be giving blowjobs, must be somekind of special juice.
That's just silly. My burn was WAY more creative than this sophmoric misinterpretating attempt at humor..

It's been around for a while.
I went off and bought a case of "wolfberry juice" about a year ago hoping it was the next coming of Mangosteen or Noni.
Tastes good. But I don't have cancer and I'm too young with no ill health to require of "feel" any effects.

Certainly wasn't "Blown Away".

I'm still skeptical about it's claims.

If I had my choice, I would eat the whole Lycii berry.

I drink the Noni, which is very good, but expensive, about $26US for about one quart. How much is this juice? Is it similar to the Noni, or can I stack them?

gungfudisciple said:
I drink the Noni, which is very good, but expensive, about $26US for about one quart. How much is this juice? Is it similar to the Noni, or can I stack them?

I believe that with the goji juice, you wont need to stack them.
For instance with some people such as my self who suffers from joint pain, i was taking glucosamine, and now since ive taken this, i dont need to. I know people who were on different meds for different health concerns, and after taking this they never needed it again.One thing that I have noticed is that everyone i know that has taken it for longer than a week has noticed some sort of positive affect. My wife has fatty liver disease, and after 3 days on this juice, it was gone and hasnt returned.
I talked with a man that was bed ridden from fibromyalgia, and after three weeks on this, he was out ice fishing.

For price: if you buy a bottle online its about 40$ USD or by the case, which is what most people buy it buy its 148$ USD, but if you sign up as an advantage customer which means you get it automatically delivered every month only for 129$ USD. Retail for this product goes for 50$ a bottle or 186$USD a case. All plus shipping and handling.
Now the awesome thing about this is that if you try and love it, get 7 people to take it with you and its free. And you can buy the business and start selling it and making money too, and you'll have your own success story because you are a regular user.

Hope that helped you out

dogtags_77 said:
If you would like third party information
www.pubmed.com
last time I checked there was about 67 studies on how this product has helped people.

This is not meant as a flame, but I searched that site and I found _zero_ results for the search terms goji and berry and goji and juice. The search term 'goji' alone yielded about 50+ results, and all that I looked at were because the author's name was Goji, not because of the berry or juice.

i apologize for the website, i didnt give you the medical term. search that website under the medical term: lycium barbarum. Search that and I gaurantee you will find the results. I just searched it myself and it showed 67 results. Please feel free to read up on it.

Man this is the Ambrosia on planet Earth.

Li Qinq Yuen ate it and lived 252 years.

It is said that if you eat the fruit it gives you a high. Or more politicaly correct "a sense of well being"

To expensive anyways.

I suggest you dome some research on the websites you pick to promote your product.

Dr. Earl Mindell "the worlds leading nutrionist", and author of the book "Goji, The Himalayan Health Secret."

is a a known fraud.

An Irreverent Look at the Vitamin Bible

And I strongly suggest if you actually do sale this stuff, be very careful with the terms fighting cancer, the FDA does not take that term lightly.

This research seems to indicate that the goji berry has a positive effect on blood sugar and lipids, at least in rats. So if it doesnt help its not a waste as I will give it to rats.

Hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic effects and antioxidant activity of fruit extracts from Lycium barbarum.

Luo Q, Cai Y, Yan J, Sun M, Corke H.

College of Public Health, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430071, Hubei, PR China.

The hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic effects of Lycium barbarum fruit water decoction, crude polysaccharide extracts (crude LBP), and purified polysaccharide fractions (LBP-X) in alloxan-induced diabetic or hyperlipidemic rabbits were investigated through designed sequential trials and by measuring blood glucose and serum lipid parameters. Total antioxidant capacity was also assessed using trolox equivalent antioxidant capacity (TEAC) and oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) assay. It was found that the three Lycium barbarum fruit extracts/fractions could significantly reduce blood glucose levels and serum total cholesterol (TC) and triglyceride (TG) concentrations and at same time markedly increase high density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-c) levels after 10 days treatment in tested rabbits, indicating that there were substantial hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic effects. Hypoglycemic effect of LBP-X was more significant than those of water decoction and crude LBP, but its hypolipidemic effect seemed to be weaker. Total antioxidant capacity assay showed that all three Lycium barbarum extracts/fractions possessed antioxidant activity. However, water and methanolc fruit extracts and crude polysaccharide extracts exhibited stronger antioxidant activity than purified polysaccharide fractions because crude extracts were identified to be rich in antioxidants (e.g., carotenoids, riboflavin, ascorbic acid, thiamine, nicotinic acid). Lycium barbarum polysaccharides (glycocojugates), containing several monosaccharides and 17 amino acids, were major bioactive constituents of hypoglycemic effect. Both polysaccharides and vitamin antioxidants from Lycium barbarum fruits were possible active principles of hypolipidemic effect.

PMID: 15519360 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Back