• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

going to my first ufc event any suggestions?

LHK10

Blue Belt
Reaction score
i.e. where to find tickets, where to sit....that kinda stuff....
thanks

Get the first row of a further section than a middle row of a closer section, think about your view of the fight before buying tickets.

408-1.jpg

Chant USA. It pisses Sherdog off something fierce for some obscure reason.

Try and go to parties where there will be fighters. I got to meet Randy Couture and Hendo at one party, Forrest and Herring at another. Helps that Montreal is a serious party town.

You can check UFC.com for events with fighter signings and stuff like that the week leading up to the fight. When the UFC came to Florida, I got to meet Carlos Condit and Chuck Liddell at my local mall and got their autographs because I checked the UFC website for events.

Get drunk as hell

boo foreign fighters

boo when the fight hits the ground

Start drinking early and keep it going throughout the entire event. By the end, you'll be totally broke and booing up a storm. Solid memories, for sure.

Start drinking early and keep it going throughout the entire event. By the end, you'll be totally broke and booing up a storm. Solid memories, for sure.

What memories?

Pick fights with people who look at your girl.

Wear some depends so you don't have to leave your seat.

Back