Going to miss Strikeforce!

• Thread starter Deleted member 37208
  • Start date
The showtime deal with strikeforce I felt what killed the org.

I never trusted Scott Coker, his too much behind the scene for me to trust him.

Not gonna miss it. Got pissed off when they celebrated fedor going 0-3

UFC bought Pride...gone....bought WEC....gone.....bought Strikeforce....gone....

Atleast we still have Bellator though...

I wont miss it. I like it better when all the fighters are in one place.

I have mixed feelings about this. I'm so glad that certain fighters are going to be merged with the UFC... However, Strikeforce had incredibly entertaining events and somehow I'm sad to see it go. It was nice to watch MMA other than just UFC... How do you guys feel about this?

well if the only mma you watch besides ufc is strikeforce I think it's time you start to look into other events also.

Stikeforce was going downhill HARD before zuffa even got in the mix so they were basically gone a long time ago.I loved strikeforce the events were always bananas.I think it was the event with hendo-babalu lawlor-lindland kyle-bigfoot and a few others all the fights finished so quick the event was over in like an hour lol.I am not now starting to miss strikeforce they have been getting cards cancelled and moved like crazy something had to give I guess i'm happy that most of the good fighters will be in the ufc and not just spread out all over the place.Strikeforce was going to flop we are all lucky by what happened.

Strikeforce put on some entertaining cards, but were mostly full of mismatches, last night included. It made the occasional upset that much more exciting, but it also made their outfit look poorly managed on occasion, and hurt their legitimacy. Combined with a certain inability to control their fighters while on network TV, the whole promotion often looked like a sideshow.

I'm bummed to see it go, though. Did a great deal for WMMA, and I like that they allowed their fighters to engage in their specialties outside MMA (a privilege abused by some fighters), but it was still a broken business model. Happy to see most of the good fighters making the jump to the UFC, and hope it leads to more and better UFC cards in the near future while they get everything sorted out.

UFC bought Pride...gone....bought WEC....gone.....bought Strikeforce....gone....

Atleast we still have Bellator though...

pride was done and strikeforce was done wec made more sense in the ufc...don't be ridiculous

Not sad at all, would rather see the best fighting under one roof, its not like there isnt other orgs like SF out there, Bellator on Spike, WSOF, OneFC, MFC, KSW, Dream, Legacy, RFA etc.

i enjoyed strikeforce alot. going to miss it.

it is evident zuffa brought about the end of strikeforce.

Their investors bailed after the CBS mini riot. Then they turned to M-1 co-promotion for Fedor and lost a shit ton of money. SF made some crappy moves, they dug their own grave.

i enjoyed strikeforce alot. going to miss it.

it is evident zuffa brought about the end of strikeforce.

I wish people actually read into things and knew what they were talking about before posting on the subjects they clearly know nothing about.

Back