Going to miss Strikeforce!

• Thread starter Deleted member 37208
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37208

I have mixed feelings about this. I'm so glad that certain fighters are going to be merged with the UFC... However, Strikeforce had incredibly entertaining events and somehow I'm sad to see it go. It was nice to watch MMA other than just UFC... How do you guys feel about this?

Same here, always enjoyed their cards. I knew when Zuffa bought them out that it was the beginning of the end. I liked seeing there farewell video montage.

RIP STRIKEFORCE........

doesnt bother me, i will get to see the fighters fight other places so i really didnt lose anything.

I won't, I'm glad the 2nd tier organization got swallowed up by the UFC.

Could the UFC be taking on too many fighters though? I mean, will they just up the number of events now?

Yea but hopefully SHowtime gets another org soon. They can maybe even sign all the fighters that dont go over to the UFC.

looking forward to seeing the guys in the ufc, not all is lost

I feel the same way man. I enjoyed the Strikeforce cards just as much if not sometimes more than UFC. I'm definitely glad a lot of the SF fighters are going to the UFC but now that takes away another organization I enjoyed. Now Bellator is number two, which I enjoy but not as much as Strikeforce.

i enjoyed strikeforce alot. going to miss it.

it is evident zuffa brought about the end of strikeforce.

Know what you mean, it was always great watching them. Scott Coker, what a true professional. Hope he is in the picture somehow.

Know what you mean, it was always great watching them. Scott Coker, what a true professional. Hope he is in the picture somehow.

lol this is the biggest myth ever. Tons of fighters have talked about how unprofessional Strikeforce was ran and how they constantly let fighters choose their own fights(and walk all over Coker). Coker is a nice guy who interviews well but that does not mean he is a true professional. Funny how Dana runs his org far more professionally yet he gets shit on because he drops f bombs and actually shares honest opinions.

I am going to miss it as well. It was a great switch up from UFC and while its roster wasn''t as competitive , the fights were usually entertaining. Weird watching with no Mauro though :icon_sad:

lol this is the biggest myth ever. Tons of fighters have talked about how unprofessional Strikeforce was ran and how they constantly let fighters choose their own fights(and walk all over Coker). Coker is a nice guy who interviews well but that does not mean he is a true professional. Funny how Dana runs his org far more professionally yet he gets shit on because he drops f bombs and actually shares honest opinions.

Picture is a thousand words. I can't see Sepp Blatter, David Stern or any of the major leading figures in the sports world acting like Dana. People just love to believe whatever Dana says "Man... He is a straight shooter, he tells it like how it is". Come on, you are the face of a major corp,lets a little more professional in the view of the public.

Picture is a thousand words. I can't see Sepp Blatter, David Stern or any of the major leading figures in the sports world acting like Dana. People just love to believe whatever Dana says "Man... He is a straight shooter, he tells it like how it is". Come on, you are the face of a major corp,lets a little more professional in the view of the public.

I agree he should act more professional but that doesn't mean Coker is a true professional because he speaks well. Plus Nba and Nfl fans hate Stern and Goodell just as much as mma fans hate Dana.

:eek:

no no no no no no no

no no NO

The crowd always seems asleep at the events but Strikeforce always put on great fights... I guess I'll miss strikeforce a little bit.

pat and frank were always funny.....just a nice different scene.....they should have let it stay and sort out all the ufc fighters

It's seriously sad for me. I preferred strikefarce a lot to the UFC. More dead MMA.

That UFC roster is massive. Don't expect everyone to be fighting that often or the amount of cards to increase.

Get used to listening to 2 non fighters in the booth sell you nonsense non stop.

Cant say im gonna miss it after last nite...that card...wow. If it wasnt for saffeidien (or how you spell it) the whole card would have been squash fights or B-level.

I liked a few fights but man the main card???

Back