Going to buy this Gi

It's an excellent gi for rolling in the jungle, if that's where you find yourself, such as in wartime.

Has anyone ever seen someone wearing one of those?

I was at Jacare's seminar a couple mnoths back. it took place at Jiu Jitsu Pro gear and he was rocking that Camo gear that day. A couple of the other attendees were asking about that Gi, back then was still a prototype.

I was at Jacare's seminar a couple mnoths back. it took place at Jiu Jitsu Pro gear and he was rocking that Camo gear that day. A couple of the other attendees were asking about that Gi, back then was still a prototype.

I guess I probably wouldnt make fun of him for rockin the camo...

Tacky.

And not allowed in any IBJJF/CBJJ competitions, among other miscellaneous tourneys.

I went to see my instructor and he said he has never heard of this. It is traditional to wear those colors however.

Tacky Tacky. If your are going to buy a camo gi at least buy a cheap one. I wouldn't spend 230$, or 180€, give or take, in a camo gi that I can't use in a championiship or tournament. I've seen people posting here that black gi's are legal, they are not, at least in official tournaments. Only white and blue.

Have you got any connection to the military. If you do then its cool, if you dont il keep my thoughts to myself.

Have you got any connection to the military. If you do then its cool, if you dont il keep my thoughts to myself.

No I don't. Well most of my family was in the Marines. I wanted to be a fighter so I train now. I have been out for 2 weeks almost with a hyper extended knee. Say what you will. Also my question still hasn't been answered.

Tacky Tacky. If your are going to buy a camo gi at least buy a cheap one. I wouldn't spend 230$, or 180€, give or take, in a camo gi that I can't use in a championiship or tournament. I've seen people posting here that black gi's are legal, they are not, at least in official tournaments. Only white and blue.

Oh, and refer to my last post. Black gis are legal in IBJJF comps.

Unrelated story...

I have a camo condom with the logo "She won't see you cumming" =)

Next comp try standing really still after the fight starts; when you're opponent begins to get confused and agitated because he can't tell where you are--strike!

yes sir

i like it... the price is high but i paid about the same for my "Lucky Gi" which is a special Gi made by OTM fight shop only like once or twice a year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back