Going to buy this Gi

Fuji makes one, too.

31354.jpg

Tacky.

And not allowed in any IBJJF/CBJJ competitions, among other miscellaneous tourneys.

It's so over the top that it rules. If only I could get promoted to camo belt...

They only allow blue, white, or black. Smaller tourneys will likely allow it, while some won't. Just depends.

Next comp try standing really still after the fight starts; when you're opponent begins to get confused and agitated because he can't tell where you are--strike!

Next comp try standing really still after the fight starts; when you're opponent begins to get confused and agitated because he can't tell where you are--strike!

EXACTLY! The element of surprise + flying armbar!

You better be a fucking monster on the mat if you're gonna roll in that gi.

Only the very acomplished can pull off a gi like that and still demand respect from their peers, my friend.

You better be a fucking monster on the mat if you're gonna roll in that gi.

Only the very acomplished can pull off a gi like that and still demand respect from their peers, my friend.

I did/do CSW at my gym where I go now. Im buying this for GiJJ. Im fairly good with CSW and my instructor says Im one of the best he has trained. But that doesn't mean it will transfer over to Gi. My instructor isn't well known either. So I take what he says with a grain of salt.

What "help" do you want and what "concerns" could there possibly be?

It is simple as... If you like the Gi (and can afford it) just buy the Gi...

Stop looking for approval from strangers online

You already have a gi thread in the works, and at the end of it you decided to buy the camo gi. Why are you starting a new thread about this?

There is a reason you have 2,000 posts in 4 months, they're all garbage.

What "help" do you want and what "concerns" could there possibly be?

It is simple as... If you like the Gi (and can afford it) just buy the Gi...

Stop looking for approval from strangers online

Just curious if Kora gis are as good as some people say they are. I also want quality.

You already have a gi thread in the works, and at the end of it you decided to buy the camo gi. Why are you starting a new thread about this?

There is a reason you have 2,000 posts in 4 months, they're all garbage.

so is your jits but we don't bash you. :D

Am I the only one that thinks it's overkill to spend that much on a gi?

Back