Going to be training at a Thai camp

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by thaifighter541, Jan 4, 2006.

1. thaifighter541

thaifighter541 Orange Belt

Hey

I'm going to be living and training (twice a day) at a Thai camp in Thailand at the end of this month-for about two weeks. I've trained muay thai for five, six years and I've been in the ring a bunch too. But the last 5 months I haven't been able to train thai boxing since I now live in an area where there is no training for it. I still stay in really good shape through lifting, running, basketball and soccer.

My program right now 5 days a week is after work I lift wieghts for one hour then run for an hour followed by shadow boxing for like a half hour. Then on the weekends, I drive up to the mountains for some mountain runs and hill sprints as well as play basketball.

I work a lot during the week so I don't have as much time to train. Anybody have any input?

2. LCDforMe

LCDforMe Purple Belt

I don't know exactly what you want me to comment on...I guess all I can think of is start training more MT before you head down there?

3. STILL LIFE

STILL LIFE Yellow Belt

Beware the Jack Osbourne transition.....

4. Flounder

Flounder Purple Belt

Personal question. What does something like this cost?